Bukkit, CraftBukkit, Spigot & BungeeCord 1.14.4 Development Builds

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Apr 23, 2019.

1. MiniDigger

Supporter

when they are properly reported spigot can fix them and even refer the fixes to mojang.

2. MiniDigger

Supporter

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Running 1.14.3 pre 4.. on latest version 2372, but do /version says im 5 versions behind ? but buildtools will only make build 2372 ?

4. why are you running pre4? Update to 1.14.3

The latest build is 1.14.3 (2375) [2372 was the last build for 1.14.3-pre4]

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. ah didnt know the pre finished.. Thanks.. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. I'm so exciting about 1.14 (panda & fox :p)
    Nice job!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Not to sound impatient here, but is there any idea for when there will be a stable 1.14.3+ release?
    I haven't quite been following the development and snapshots and all.

I'm just excited to finnaly get 1.14.3 on my server. gotta love them new villages.

8. Main issues are from Vanilla right now, but there's a 1.14.4 in the works, so that'll probably improve the stability further.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I see, It's a shame to see that mojang really rushed out 1.14. They should have really done more bug testing and fixing before release,
    I mean some of the bugs I could understand not to have been found. But the chunk loading issues found in release 1.14.0 were just so blatantly obvious, took players about 2 minutes to find out how terrible it really was.

10. They were also heavily pressured by Microsoft to release at the same time as bedrock iirc. After this disaster, java team gained more freedom to delay releases if they weren’t ready so something like this wouldn’t happen.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Anyone else having problems with pillagers spawning over and over and over till there are hundreds?

12. That's a known bug. I think you can stick a bell near the centre of the whatever and ring it to stop it.

13. Until pillager and villagers are fixed (pathfinding, general AI), the gamerule disableraids, and a plugin i use called "villageroptimizer" have really cleaned up lag and RAM on 1.14.3. It's running great.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. SlimeDog

Patron

What pray tell is VillagerOptimizer? Spigot search returns only the above comment.

• Like Like x 1
  15. SlimeDog

Patron

16. Sorry, that's it. It stops every villager from constantly scanning over and over for new job items to appear. It slows them down to once every 30 seconds (or whatever you decide in the config). Drastically reduced TPS lag for me, and RAM use. With 6 people on, I use about 3600 RAM, and solid 20 TPS.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1