Bukkit, CraftBukkit, Spigot & BungeeCord 1.14.4 Development Builds

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Thanks for all the hard work of Spigot Team and all contributors <3

Wow, I guess I will stop creating bug reports then.

2. md_5

Administrator Developer

Better stop creating posts on the forums too, failing to follow them will also result in a ban.

Please don't restart this discussion, it's been done to death.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 4
  3. could someone provide me with a tutorial on how to upgrade or get 1.14.2 to work within bungeecord as because I am not smart I can't figure this out.

me and my dev team has spent the last month figuring this out.

4. md_5

Administrator Developer

What exactly are you having problems with

• Like Like x 1
  5. can't join a bungeecord server in 1.14.x as i do not have the correct bungecord.jar file and i can't find it either

6. md_5

Administrator Developer

Its in exactly the same place as its always been https://ci.md-5.net/job/BungeeCord/

7. SlimeDog

Patron

For heaven's sake, use a search engine. I don't use bungeecord, but I found the download for 1.14.3 on the first try.

And please take the time to read the installation/configuration documentation. That's where helpers are going to send you, when you ask questions that are answered there.

#1487 SlimeDog, Jul 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. if your "dev" team has been trying to get bungee 1.14.2/3 to work for over a month then you need to fire them

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I totally agree with vrx64 here, I don't use Bungeecord but come on... its literally at the top of this page, any page for that matter!

Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 9.51.08 PM.png

you really might want to consider a new "dev" team

(Spoiler alert: servers hire people for their "dev" team, who don't actually develop anything, they configure plugins, I think the entire server community needs to rethink that word)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. What would be a better word?

11. "server configurator team" ?!?!
    I dunno but it always drove me nuts when people had "dev" teams on their servers, and not one of these "dev" team members could actually dev anything!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. SlimeDog

Patron

I would call them the Operations Team; they configure and operate servers. But everyone wants to be a dev. (Customer service reps want to be called "ops".) Grade inflation. :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. OOO yeah Operations team would be much better

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. SlimeDog

Patron

or Admin team.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. In my country we call them plugin masters.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I would call the operations as well. Currently our team handling plugins and server are also the one who develop them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. is that the latest build aka 1.14.2 as I got bungecord installed but it's not 1.14.2 so I was wondering how do I upgrade it to 1.14.2 p.s my server isn't located on my desktop it's hosted

This doesn't help me at all besides Theory stuff is hard for me since I have a slight learning disability so I always watch youtube tutorials. I just thought someone here was generous enough to record a tutorial... Guess not lol!!! p.s I did use google search bar and only found this post so idk where you got your source from but I would like to see it and then this that I searched up "http://prntscr.com/obcq60" which is just a bunch of files and not the actual .jar file I saw in the link md_5 gave me.

nah my dev team does plugins and server configurations for free no other dev will do that. right??

18. They’re administrators. Or “admins” if five syllable words are too long.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. The latest build would be aka 1.14.3, which would also support 1.14.2

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. SlimeDog

Patron

Sounds like you're getting exactly what you pay for. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1