Bukkit, CraftBukkit, Spigot & BungeeCord 1.14.4 Development Builds

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Stacktrace:
    at net.citizensnpcs

and then I stopped reading. At this point it was easy to see that the issue was not spigot but the plugin and identify the necessary steps to fix. Stacktrace used to be confusing, but it was actually pretty easy to grab hold of and learn. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. I hope soooon hhahahaha

3. i need help i have this bug in my consol ​
    [WARNING] [Essentials] Task #64 for Essentials v2.17.0.0 generated an exception

java.lang.NullPointerException: null

at com.earth2me.essentials.xmpp.XMPPManager.updatePresence(XMPPManager.java:146) ~[?:?]

at com.earth2me.essentials.xmpp.EssentialsXMPP.updatePresence(EssentialsXMPP.java:113) ~[?:?]

at com.earth2me.essentials.xmpp.EssentialsXMPPPlayerListener$$Lambda$3024.0000000065797370.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:81) ~[spigot-1.14.3.jar:git-Spigot-d05d3c1-604c8bf]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:394) [spigot-1.14.3.jar:git-Spigot-d05d3c1-604c8bf]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1011) [spigot-1.14.3.jar:git-Spigot-d05d3c1-604c8bf]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:396) [spigot-1.14.3.jar:git-Spigot-d05d3c1-604c8bf]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:959) [spigot-1.14.3.jar:git-Spigot-d05d3c1-604c8bf]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:804) [spigot-1.14.3.jar:git-Spigot-d05d3c1-604c8bf]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:813) [?:1.8.0_212]

4. md_5

Administrator Developer

Tell me where you think the issue lies.

EssentialsXMPP

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I admire you patience.... or are you rolling around the floor in histerics?

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Wow 1.14.4 is the last release for 1.14? Really? I hoped that last release would be somewhere around 1.14.20 and every one would be full of performance improvements :<

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  7. That's was the internal naming by Mojang. It got relabeled as 1.15. :ROFLMAO:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Celebrimbor

Patron

Better start poppin' up that popcorn for all the kids asking when Spigot 1.14.4 will come out while it's the middle of the night for the developer.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. When it's released next Friday I'm fully ok with that. But md was too fast the last times and it was released couple days after. :LOL:

10. > Mojang rewrites a ton of Chunk loading therefore breaking a ton of things in the process of upgrading server.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Are there any new information about multicore support?

12. I know, right? I checked in being reasonably certain it wouldn't be posted yet, but knowing I'll be asked, I had to look so my players won't be bothering anyone here. :)

13. 4th times the charm!

14. *5th

• Like Like x 1
  15. I don't think that is ever happening, ever.

16. md_5

Administrator Developer

Because its a meaningless question.
    What is "multicore support"?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. With multicore support I mean splitting up the server’s different tasks to different threads using parallel algorithms to use at least four full cores instead of generating peaks on one core.

Sorry I haven’t had a deep look to the server code yet. I just started a Server for some friends and was wondering about the CPU Peaks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. md_5

Administrator Developer

The server already does that in lots of places - namely networking, world generation, chunk loading.

• Like Like x 1