Bukkit, CraftBukkit, Spigot & BungeeCord 1.14.4 Development Builds

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Will 1.15 snapshots have a spigot release?

2. MiniDigger

Supporter

had any snapshot builds a spigot build?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. SlimeDog

Patron

While history is a guide (and in this case, likely predictive), "not previously" does not imply "not in future".

• Like Like x 1
  4. Celebrimbor

Patron

Hosting a modified jar that will swing drastically on the feature and code side of things, every week, for 4+ months straight is an unreasonable expectation to have of Spigot. An early testing version when the actual 1.15-pre-releases start coming out would be nice (for plugin developers), but Snapshot builds...too much effort for nothing.

5. SlimeDog

Patron

History suggests that prereleases will be hosted on the SpigotMC test server, but there is no guarantee. Unless you have inside information, everything else is idle chatter. To paraphrase an EF Hutton commercial from long ago: When md_5 talks (whether in words or actions), people listen.

6. No, the cat behavior is actually spot-on - ignoring you and lazing around on the bed, they got that exactly right :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Yeah when messing with TPWolf, I got pets to tp somewhat regularly but it was limited by this bug. It's slightly annoying xD

8. good job I am excited for the next part!

9. Because of inactive chunks...i think...

10. Nope. Vanilla bug as linked above, fixed in current pre-1.15 versions (according to Mojang).

Bug was cats/dogs simply not tracking you. If you got more than 20 blocks or so from them, they'd occasionally just stop following. Worst issue was water - if they were in water or had to cross it, unless you stop and wait, they never catch up.