Bukkit, CraftBukkit, Spigot & BungeeCord 1.14.4 Development Builds

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Apr 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1.5.2 was the best. It's been downhill ever since.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I definitely have a 1.5.2 server :p

3. pfft, get on my level.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  4. md_5

Administrator Developer

SpigotCraft 1.15 will be launching tomorrow morning

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. YEET finally a server where to play in.

6. I was starting to wonder if you were just skipping it this release. I mean, 1.15 is being released in 10 days, I thought the server was just a no-go this time around.

7. pffft get on mine
    upload_2019-12-1_2-13-56.png
    upload_2019-12-1_2-14-19.png
    upload_2019-12-1_2-14-42.png

(and more)

8. Puremin0rez

Probably won't be very exciting since 1.15 is pretty minor server-side (from my understanding), but it's awesome to test and have fun with the community to make sure there's nothing major wrong for actual release :p

9. oh yeah no I know that, haha. I haven't really played the snapshots much since there isn't much happening, mostly bug fixes. But the bees are hella CUTE and fun.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Just hoping it’s anymore stable than 1.14 so I can drop 1.13 support and move up API versions to use new stuff from 1.14 and up

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. I just hope 1.15 will fix allot of the performance issues so your server won’t began crying when you have 30+ players. Even big networks like Hypixel, Cubecraft are pushing this, so it must be significant!

EDIT With this I mean Mojang, spigot is already doing their best <3

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Good news play.spigotmc.org is now online and on MC 1.15 pre3

• Like Like x 3
  13. Well I'll be darned. When I upgraded the server hardware I just copied over the prior config - system has 16 gb RAM, old one only had 4, and I never updated the -Xms/x values. -Xms was set to 1G, and there was a typo in the remainder - thus -Xmx was never set, no upper limit at all. Oops. May explain a lot of my rubber banding. I've now bumped -Xms to 2G, and capped -Xmx at 8G.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I built spigot 1.14.4 at 7:10 CET (a hour ago) but after upload to server I saw "you are 2 versions behind" again. So I built spigot server once again at 7:56 CET. After start I still see that I am 2 versions behind. So once again I ran buildtool but still:

Code (Text):
    [08:23:56] [Server thread/INFO]: This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-56f8471-43183ea (MC: 1.14.4) (Implementing API version 1.14.4-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
    [08:23:56] [Server thread/INFO]: Checking version, please wait...
    [08:23:57] [Thread-16/INFO]: You are 2 version(s) behind

Is it OK?

15. md_5

Administrator Developer

Thanks, it'll be available for building in a few minutes

• Like Like x 1
  16. andrewkm

Patron ⭐⭐⭐

I have heard 1.15 is comparable in performance to 1.12 - which would be great news.

Literally something I simply “heard” however, with no evidence to back the claims. No idea where/how the conclusion was made either.

None the less, I am hyped if this turns out to be true :). Time will tell...

17. MiniDigger

Supporter

and I have heard that there are no significant changes on the server side :p
    lets wait till we got a spigot (and paper) build on our hands so we can actually test stuff.

18. andrewkm

Patron ⭐⭐⭐

RIP, hopes and dreams shattered. Going to go stuff my face in a big bowl of ice cream I guess. :( lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Leave some for me.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.