Bukkit, CraftBukkit, Spigot & BungeeCord 1.14.4 Development Builds

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Apr 23, 2019.

1. I have bukkit servers all the way down to Beta 1.5_02 i bet i have one for 1.3.2

2. 1.5.2 was the best. It's been downhill ever since.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I definitely have a 1.5.2 server :p

4. pfft, get on my level.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  5. md_5

Administrator Developer

SpigotCraft 1.15 will be launching tomorrow morning

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. YEET finally a server where to play in.

7. I was starting to wonder if you were just skipping it this release. I mean, 1.15 is being released in 10 days, I thought the server was just a no-go this time around.

8. pffft get on mine
    upload_2019-12-1_2-13-56.png
    upload_2019-12-1_2-14-19.png
    upload_2019-12-1_2-14-42.png

(and more)

9. Puremin0rez

Probably won't be very exciting since 1.15 is pretty minor server-side (from my understanding), but it's awesome to test and have fun with the community to make sure there's nothing major wrong for actual release :p

10. oh yeah no I know that, haha. I haven't really played the snapshots much since there isn't much happening, mostly bug fixes. But the bees are hella CUTE and fun.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Just hoping it’s anymore stable than 1.14 so I can drop 1.13 support and move up API versions to use new stuff from 1.14 and up

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. I just hope 1.15 will fix allot of the performance issues so your server won’t began crying when you have 30+ players. Even big networks like Hypixel, Cubecraft are pushing this, so it must be significant!

EDIT With this I mean Mojang, spigot is already doing their best <3

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Good news play.spigotmc.org is now online and on MC 1.15 pre3

• Like Like x 3
  14. Well I'll be darned. When I upgraded the server hardware I just copied over the prior config - system has 16 gb RAM, old one only had 4, and I never updated the -Xms/x values. -Xms was set to 1G, and there was a typo in the remainder - thus -Xmx was never set, no upper limit at all. Oops. May explain a lot of my rubber banding. I've now bumped -Xms to 2G, and capped -Xmx at 8G.