[Towny] shows the claimed Towny Chunk

1. Arvnar submitted a new resource:

[Bukkit] Towny ChunkClaim - [Towny] shows the claimed Towny Chunk

Read more about this resource...

2. Arvnar updated [Bukkit] Towny ChunkClaim with a new update entry:

Towny ChunkClaim | Particle FIX

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Does this work for 1.12?

4. I having hard time getting the mods not to spawn in my town. .. i have mv on it would that have something to do with it . can you tell me all the right commands that will turn off the mobs in town. when i turn off in world on mv it works but no mob spawn in wild. so i leave it on. And just do the towny part . but does not turn off in town. stays on.

5. i hope im in the right spot lol

6. Getting this WARN?

Code (Text):
    [18:15:07 WARN]: [Towny-ChunkClaim] Task #119073 for Towny-ChunkClaim v1.0 generated an exception
    de.arvnar.chunkclaim.utils.PluginUtils$ParticlePacket$VersionIncompatibleException: Your current bukkit version seems to be incompatible with this library
            at de.arvnar.chunkclaim.utils.PluginUtils$ParticlePacket.initialize(PluginUtils.java:710) ~[?:?]
            at de.arvnar.chunkclaim.utils.PluginUtils$ParticlePacket.<init>(PluginUtils.java:656) ~[?:?]
            at de.arvnar.chunkclaim.utils.PluginUtils.display(PluginUtils.java:242) ~[?:?]
            at de.arvnar.chunkclaim.listener.PlayerListener$4.run(PlayerListener.java:162) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:63) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1538]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:423) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1538]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:839) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1538]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:423) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1538]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:773) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1538]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:665) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1538]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_181]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.Packet63WorldParticles
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:109) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1538]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:104) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1538]
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
            at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
            at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
            at de.arvnar.chunkclaim.utils.ReflectionUtils$PackageType.getClass(ReflectionUtils.java:198) ~[?:?]
            at de.arvnar.chunkclaim.utils.PluginUtils$ParticlePacket.initialize(PluginUtils.java:700) ~[?:?]
            ... 10 more

7. Getting a simlilar WARN for 1.13.1 even though the plugin does work can u please update?

https://pastebin.com/cev21NxL

8. downloaded version 1.3, plugin.yml in ther jar says it's version 1.0

9. Is it possible to update the plugin to be able to set permissions depending on height of the claim? I mean there are claims 16x16x256. Is it possible to be able to set permissions of whole 16x16x256 AND parts of it, say 16x16x16?

Example, I make a dwarven city, and want people to be able to buy plots overland, while deepest underground is for the town owner to make a mine, metro, etc.