Spigot BULpearl | Ender Pearl Cooldown, damage modifier, sound custom and more.. For 1.8, 1.9 and 1.16 2.0.1

Ender Pearl Cooldown, damage modifier and other

1. FyFou57 submitted a new resource:

BULPearl | Ender Pearl Cooldown, damage modifier and other - Ender Pearl Cooldown, damage modifier and other

Read more about this resource...

2. FyFou57 updated BULPearl | Ender Pearl Cooldown, damage modifier and other with a new update entry:

Adding some pemission and updatechecker fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. FyFou57 updated BULPearl | Ender Pearl Cooldown, damage modifier and other with a new update entry:

Added the possibility to set a custom sound when using an enderpearl

4. FyFou57 updated BULpearl | Ender Pearl Cooldown, damage modifier and other with a new update entry:

Fix damage issu and add /bulpearl reload

5. FyFou57 updated BULpearl | Ender Pearl Cooldown, damage modifier and more with a new update entry:

Action bar add, /bulpearl rl alias add, and message

6. FyFou57 updated BULpearl | Ender Pearl Cooldown, damage modifier and more with a new update entry:

disable cooldown in some worlds

7. You should add it so you can throw pearls in gmc.
    Also, you should make it so pearls can go throw cobwebs and fence gates

8. Hi, I will see. If it is technically possible I will do it

9. @TheRealJoelmatic I checked, and make the EnderPearl cross the cobwebs or fence gates is unfortunately impossible with a plugin.

But it's possible to add a think for use enderpearl in creative

10. FyFou57 updated BULpearl | Ender Pearl Cooldown, damage modifier, allow to use them in creative and more.. with a new update entry:

Use enderpearl in creative

11. FyFou57 updated BULpearl | Ender Pearl Cooldown, damage modifier, sound custom and more.. For 1.8, 1.9 and 1.16 with a new update entry:

Now BULpearl work for 1.9 and 1.16