Bungee - Proxy Bungee Admin Tools - Basics edition 1.4.3-basics

Ban, mute and kick with a complete bungee plugin

1. Hey, I keep getting this error while trying to install:

Once you have installed the WebInterface, you must delete the install folder in to use the interface.

This is before I have installed.

2. Excuse me, but is there any way for the BAT functions to be made for Bukkit? A server I work for needs a staff plugin, and used this plugin before. It is an excellent plugin! But we had to go from a bungee server to a singular bukkit server, because the previous owner didn't pay.

3. Hi!AlphartDev, Your plugin is not compatible with vanish, after entering / gban exa (tab) the nickname is completed ...
    Sorry for english!

4. Feature request:love:

On the Webinterface i like to add extra notes on a player only visable inside the webinterface (only for the loged in users)

5. Hello everyone,
    as you have noticed I didn't work on the project for almost a year.

Last year I was admitted to my dream school, it was very fulfilling for me but took all my personal time. I wanted to get back on spigot this july, but I had a rough summer and I couldn't keep my mind focused on anything.

We're now in October and things aren't looking better personal-time wise, so I decided to drop support for all my plugins.
    I already did it three years ago, but I found nobody really invested in the project and due to the demands, I didn't want to totally neglect and decided to took BAT back, made it a premium resource and basically maintained it for two more years.

I think that the whole spigot experience was great, but at some point you just gotta let go of things especially if you're not taking care of it enough, just by respect for all the previous work you put into it.

Anyone who's willing to take any of the projects back, please just send me a PM (or shoot me an email at alphartdev at gmail). I'll ask you basic proof of previous work but that's basically it. If you want to fork anything, I'll also be glad to add a big link at the top of the plugin page.

I thank you for your support and your interest.

Enjoy your life and please don't hold on too much to things.
    Friendly,
    Antoine aka AlphartDev

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I just realized the premium BAT is no longer available?

7. No, but you can build the premium version from the GitHub repo easily enough.

8. Can u pls update this and make it compatible with luckperms? thanks :D i buy the premium plugin and i will do a donation , but pls update it

9. The creator of this plugin abandoned the project some months ago. There is no more premium resource and it will never be updated.

Btw, it is working without problems with luckperms, from 1.12 to 1.15

10. thanks for info but for me its not working... i must set all the bat perms in bungee config file so that its work.... this is sad...

11. do you have luckperms on your bungee server? https://ci.lucko.me/job/LuckPerms/

12. yes :D i dont know how the perms not working for me, have no clue...

13. it's a different command for adding bungee perms then spigot perms
    You use /lpb instead of /lp when running the plugin on BungeeCord

14. i will try that, i never use an command before, i only setup all in the web-editor :D

15. I keep getting this error whenever I run a command:

11:00:09 [INFO] iPirie executed command: /gkick NorthernEvents no
    11:00:09 [INFO] [NorthernEvents] disconnected with: You were kicked from this server! Reason : no
    11:00:09 [INFO] [NorthernEvents] <-> DownstreamBridge <-> [uhc] has disconnected
    11:00:09 [INFO] [NorthernEvents] -> UpstreamBridge has disconnected
    11:00:09 [SEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException
    11:00:09 [SEVERE] at fr.Alphart.BAT.BAT.noRedisBroadcast(BAT.java:277)
    11:00:09 [SEVERE] at fr.Alphart.BAT.BAT.broadcast(BAT.java:262)
    11:00:09 [SEVERE] at fr.Alphart.BAT.Modules.Kick.KickCommand$GKickCmd.onCommand(KickCommand.java:145)
    11:00:09 [SEVERE] at fr.Alphart.BAT.Modules.BATCommand$1.run(BATCommand.java:185)
    11:00:09 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.scheduler.BungeeTask.run(BungeeTask.java:63)
    11:00:09 [SEVERE] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
    11:00:09 [SEVERE] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
    11:00:09 [SEVERE] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

16. Hi

Im doing a translation adding it, I see that certain variables are used to obtain the desired information about such a sanction. I would like to know where these variables are defined. I need to add a variable since I created a field in a table of the db, thanks

17. If you have some Java experience, the code can be found on Github: https://github.com/alphartdev/BungeeAdminTools

It's a bit messy, but should be readable. I'd suggest moving away from BAT or maintaining you're own fork. We've tried the latter because we added IPv6 support.

• Like Like x 1