1. TheOnlyRealTGS

Supporter

Oh sorry, didn't knew that

2. TheOnlyRealTGS

Supporter

#62 TheOnlyRealTGS, May 7, 2014
    Last edited: May 7, 2014
  3. @TheOnlyRealTGS
    It's important but it shouldn't entirely break the plugin, it's related to specific sqlite stuff, I sent you a fix in PM. (Which will be posted soon here)

4. TheOnlyRealTGS

Supporter

Okay so I can't seem to ge the permissions working first I tried without the .global at the end, it didn't work, and now I tried with ex bat.gtempban.global and my staff are getting the no perm message.
    Here's the bungee permissions: http://pastebin.com/hy2z64nS

5. No, its bat.tempban.global, you don't need to write "gtempban", because a gtempban is just a tempban on the whole network (global server), you just need bat.tempban.global

6. TheOnlyRealTGS

Supporter

Ah, but I only wanted the permission to make a global ban, so I thought that was the perm. That explains why I had to use bat.kick.broadcast too. I guess I'll just stick with that then.

7. TheOnlyRealTGS

Supporter

@AlphartDev Also, is the .global end required?

8. @TheOnlyRealTGS
    Yes because it's .global which indicates you allow global ban.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Seems a great plugin, but I'm having issues with /tempban, /tempmute ... /temp...anything temporary.

Example:
    If i /tempmute a player... it confirms they are muted for lets say 5 mins...
    Player tries to talk, "You're muted, you can't talk."
    Within a second or two..., tries to talk again... it reaches chat.
    With a tempban ... just means it takes a few seconds longer to log back in after the "ban", then back to normal.

It seems to be only keeping the ban/mute for a few seconds max.
    Was using bungee 883, updated to bungee 908 today, same issue. Yamler is the latest version (2.2.3)

Anyone else getting this other than one of the guys that posted a review?

10. @LordMarakith
    Hi, are you using mysql or file storage ?
    If you're using MySQL, there is really something wrong.
    Otherwise if you're using file storage (sqlite) it's not working very reliable, I need to improve it so you should use MySQL which is faster and more reliable (concerning this plugin).

11. GG, a plugin very good of administration, I congratulate you and continue to advise it to my knowledge :)
    In any case, as soon as I would really have the utility of it, I shall use it directly!

PS: it is cool not to have himput paying;)

12. I think I found the perfect plugin! :D
    Will the bans be logged in file so you can see who like banned them thought?

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. JamesJ

Supporter

Bans are stored in either a database file or a database. You can see player history with /bat lookup <name>. Or, if you wanted a more detailed view, just use the database search features.

14. I am trying to convert a very large ban database from bungeesuitebans but it keeps stalling on names it is unable to check. Is there some way it can just skip over these names?

15. @DarkTaco
    Hi, could you explain what you mean when you say that the import is stalling on certain name ? Also is your server offline or online ?

16. Could you add an opinion so you can customize your ban message please? So you for example can set the message up like this.[​IMG]

#76 Johandrex, May 10, 2014
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Bungee is set to online and the message I get "Invalid args. shwicramer's UUID can't be retrieved" and the conversion just stops.

18. JamesJ

Supporter

You can, use a program like WinRAR, 7zip then look into the bungeeadmintools.jar file, and there is a en language file, you can change most of the messages of the plugin there,

19. @johandre
    If you want more information on configurable message there is a section called "Translation" in the documentation.

@DarkTaco
    Yes, you're right, I need to release a fix for that. At the moment, the only thing you can do is to manually remove the concerned lines in the database.

20. Hi quick question.
    Is there a way to not have to specify global punishments with gban gkick etc.
    Basically I would like to run /ban player reason and have it applied globally by default