Bungee Cord - Inventory Management/General Discussion

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Discussion' started by Lestti, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

Our community is in the process of setting up bungee cord linked servers. So far we have a creative server, survival server and an adventure map. But we want to keep inventories separate to each server. For example, we don't want people to jump on to the creative server and run back into the adventure map or survival server with a fully stocked inventory for diamonds, iron or whatever. Is there a plug-in available to managed such a task?

If you guys know of any other cool plugins that would help run a stable and idiot proof/friendly community I'm hoping this thread might become a good place for such a discussion.

Cheers :)

#1 Lestti, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
  2. LiLChris

LiLChris Retired Moderator
    Retired

One of the main usage of Bungeecord is exactly what you are asking.
    You can not take inventory from 1 server to another.

3. Wow I sound like such a dumbass. I quickly, sheepishly and ashamedly withdraw my question. However I hope we can continue a discussion about appropriate plugins and other fun things?

4. Is there a way to make it so certain servers do share the same inventory? I am trying to make that happen.

5. Maybe with plugins such as inventorySQL.

6. I can't figure out how to successfuly set it up. I tried but nothing worked. I may have to have a custom plugin made for it but it says I can't request a plugin?

7. Not sure sorry. I have not used it, was only suggesting it.