Bungee & Cracked Accounts

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Help' started by ppplugins, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Hi,

I have a network, which is a fully PREMIUM network with only users who buy their accounts!

But I want to open 1 server within the network that will allow cracked accounts. How can I do that?

2. I'm not sure if this is possible with vanilla spigot/bungeecord. You may have to look into manually verifying the player's account status and handling it per-server.

3. If you have a hub server on your network, then I don't think it will be possible (unless you want to allow cracked accounts in your hub, which I don't recommend).

4. If I want them to direct connect and not allow them in my hub?
    So I'd setup a subdomain
    test.serverip.com that would put them directly on said cracked server. how would I do that?

5. Set the setting in the server.properties and in the BungeeCord config.yml "online-mode" false

6. Do just don't add it to the bungeecord server but standalone and add the ip to the subdomain and send the subdomain to the cracked players so only cracked players and premium players can you that server and you don't have to change anything in the bungeecord config.yml only in the server.properties of the server you wanna have cracked