1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Rejected Bungee: Gost People

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by Swatyb, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Hello
    I have some bug, sometimes people leave my bungee server but their name perciste on the tab list ! And when they try to reconnect the server say to him your are already connected !
    So I have to restart the proxy server for unlock those players ! It's very annoying!
    Thank You in advance!

2. I'll just leave this here as proof of the above. (note the extra name in the tab list, and the lack of the name in the /glist results. /who also does not show the ghost name)

[​IMG]

Only spotted this today after updating my Bungeecord to 514 (from the ancient 429. I will probably switch back to 429, unless someone knows of a more recent version this does not occur in?)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Favorlock

Sponsor

I love how you're using a hacked client. Given it's your server though, so you're free to do what you want, unless it's not your server.

4. md_5

Administrator Developer

1. Bungee issues arent reported here
    2. Havent specified any information about your setup

5. Nodus is nice to moderate with

6. Yeah, I wouldn't like to moderate without it.

md_5, did you need any extra information from me about my set up?

(Could you not just move this topic to the correct forum, assuming it is the Bungeecord forum you'd want bugs reported in?)

7. Wazez

Patron

I, and many other have had this issue before.
    We just downgrade bungee.jar and it seems to fix it.

8. md_5

Administrator Developer

Bungee version is a good start, mainly directed Swatyb