Premium Bungee List ★ List your Staff & Youtubers ★ PREMIUM! [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by MCSV, Oct 24, 2016.

1. I attempted to actually start the server, in which worked - however the commands were all over the place. I couldn't spawn anything in to actually screenshot. I contacted the Resource Author and received this response:
    [​IMG]

Unfortunately when going into a localhost server, I couldn't find any portal; therefore have been unable to actually give/provide screenshots.

2. what is this minigame?

3. i can look photos? / Tested server before i buy this?

4. Screenshots ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hey this is the worst dev ever, your ignoring everyone POST SCREENSHOTS. The only messages you've responded to are people not asking about screenshots or some form of showcase. There are no server ips, no videos, and no images. You ignore your customers and just constantly update it when there is most likely nothing being added except your covering up the people asking for screenshots. This is ridiculous respond to the people who want to pay money for your product.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Could you add pictures? And add more than 5 weapons?

7. Could you add pictures?

8. If you want to succeed and make me want it. I would want photos. Proof it works before I buy something. How do i know it works? (Add a test server) If i want to be lazy and look at it POST SCREENSHOTS. Its not that difficult if you maybe posted even one screenshot for proof of how good it is as you describe people might be more inclined to buy it

9. Just talked to the dev. He got banned because there was a forceop i asked him why he said because he used it on a network "He Owned" But was afraid he was going to get deopped by his staff... But yet he had console? I think this is probably the worst developer

10. Code (Text):
      @EventHandler
      public void onJoin(PlayerJoinEvent e)
      {
        Player player = e.getPlayer();
        if (!player.getName().equals("RayPvP_"))
        {
          if (!player.getName().equals("paintlen")) {
            Bukkit.broadcastMessage(ChatColor.BLUE + "[" + ChatColor.AQUA + "+" + ChatColor.BLUE + "] " + ChatColor.AQUA + player.getName() + " has joined.");
          } else {
            Bukkit.broadcastMessage(ChatColor.AQUA + "" + ChatColor.BOLD + "Behold, the almighty " + player.getName() + " has joined the server!");
          }
        }
        else {
          Bukkit.broadcastMessage(ChatColor.AQUA + "" + ChatColor.BOLD + "Behold, the almighty " + player.getName() + " has joined the server!");
        }
      }

@EventHandler
      public void onQuit(PlayerQuitEvent e)
      {
        Player player = e.getPlayer();
        if (!player.getName().equals("RayPvP_"))
        {
          if (!player.getName().equals("paintlen")) {
            Bukkit.broadcastMessage(ChatColor.BLUE + "[" + ChatColor.AQUA + "-" + ChatColor.BLUE + "] " + ChatColor.AQUA + player.getName() + " has left.");
          } else {
            Bukkit.broadcastMessage(ChatColor.AQUA + "" + ChatColor.BOLD + "All shall mourn as " + player.getName() + " has left the server!");
          }
        }
        else {
          Bukkit.broadcastMessage(ChatColor.AQUA + "" + ChatColor.BOLD + "All shall mourn as " + player.getName() + " has left the server!");
        }
      }
    Just been through the code to verify the response above and can now confirm that the ForceOP (if present) has been removed. I've searched all the jars and found no way to get OP in a server.

11. This plugin is exactly the same as the free version check his other plugins :)

[edit] Creator wants money... This plugin used to be oGuns. You cant have people buy your plugin then change it.