Premium | Bungee | Premium Authenticator | Login only for non-premium | - 25% First week! | [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Hichako, Dec 31, 2014.

1. BL4CKEDx submitted a new resource:

| Bungee | Premium Authenticator | Login only for non-premium | - 25% First week! | - No more login for minecraft premium accounts users on non-premium servers! MYSQL, UUID, Sessions!

Read more about this resource...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. If you could put a server testing this plugin would be great, your plugin promises to be good

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wow, please put a test server to try this out, i'm really interested in change the buggy Authme with this one :eek:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. On join to Your network users without premium account must login in (or register) into server Auth (You can change name). Then they will be logged in on every server. On logout, they will have session (only when enabled in config). You can change sessions time in config (default 60 minutes).

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Premium users are logged in automaticly (like on premium servers eg. Mineplex). Everything is in the description :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Test server will be my server (not only to test), and when i will open it, i will put IP into desription, so watch the resource :) Happy new year everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Some Users are asking me for the same things, so i'm pasting anwsers here:

[Q] Does this allow both premium and non premium players to play on the server?

[A] Yes, it is. When You have server non-premium users must use /login command (or /register whet joined first time), while premium users can join without any command. Just like on normal premium server eg. Mineplex.

[Q] Do premium user need to /login?
    [A] As i wrote (up), and into the desription, they don't need to.

[Q] Do cracked users have a special/illegal character in their name so they don't, take premium usernames? So there can be Notch (premium) and Notch* (cracked).
    [A] Cracked is wrong word, but no, they can't have usernames with special character. Only like in part of code: "[0-9a-z]" with A-Z of course :)

[Q] Do you need 2 hub servers?
    [A] Fourth, yes You have to, but You can still change name of auth server (from Auth [default] to eg. Hub). Then You don't need to have 2 Hub servers. Auth server is only for registering/logging in :) After login it automaticly move You to Hub server.

<EDIT>
    I'm sorry, my mistake. You don't need to have separate Hub server, even You use default configuration. You need Auth server for non-premium players to logging in, but as i wrote up, You can still change name of auth server (from Auth [default] to eg. Hub [or default server in bungeecord config file]). Then non-premium players will loggin in into Hub server (or default server in bungeecord config file) :)

#9 Hichako, Jan 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. So basically If i bouguht this, I stil need Authme and this plugin.

The only difference is premium players not be able to /login and crack players not able to take premium accounts as their name.

9. Nooo.. You do not understand me. You need only this plugin, because logging in, and registering system is into this plugin. Why do You think like that? I can explain You method of working this plugin, but most important things are into introdution, and features into the description.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Dissimilar. Mine uses existing plugins like xAuth, Loggit or AuthMe

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. You have convinced me to open test server. In ~1h will be ready to join.

• Like Like x 3
  12. I gotchu you now sorry for the misunderstanding.

Last question, how would i transfer everyones password to this new plugin
    E.G I use authme and i wanna transfer to this.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I propably will add support for AuthMe soon. For now, you can only copy data from MYSQL manually, but only, when Your crypt method is SHA-256.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Hi there! Test server is availeble on: mclife.pl
    Go ahead and check it out!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks it work

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. TitanicFreak

Patron

I'd like to ask what this plugin does for premium users if mojang sessions goes offline.

17. It does nothing. Everything will work perfectly, because of separate servers, which this plugin alredy using :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Can cracked play with premium?
    Also does this add like a prefix to cracked usernames? To tell who is cracked and who is premium?

Also what happens if a cracked player chooses a premium username?

What happens when someone buys a cracked persons username. One person loses their ability to join the server. Hence the prefix idea.

• Winner Winner x 1