Premium | Bungee | Premium Authenticator | Login only for non-premium | - 25% First week! | [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Hichako, Dec 31, 2014.

1. The problem come from BPA, but it's normal.
    When a player try to join the server, BPA check with MojangAPI if this UUID exist. If it's true, it's a premium account, so BPA use Minecraft.net session like a classic online server. If the player is not the owner of this username because he is a cracked player, he receives the session error like any other online server. So this premium user is connected as a premium user with a normal UUID and his inventory is saved in a file which name is his UUID.
    If the UUID doesn't exist in Minecraft.net, this account can be use by cracked player. BPA doesn't use Minecraft.net session like offline servers and the player can join the server. So this cracked player use a cracked UUID with and without BPA.

2. Someone helps me, does not let me buy it with paypal ... how do I do it?

3. Some developer follow this project, please.

4. LeapingSpider

LeapingSpider Previously BryanGamer

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hello, I'm getting this error when a user joins...

java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 429 for URL: https://api.mojang.com/users/profiles/minecraft/<nick del usuario que entra al server>

(I'm pretty sure this means "too many requests"), is there anything I can do?

6. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

7. TiREX updated | Bungee 1.7.x - 1.10 | Premium Authenticator | Login only for non-premium | Extra Price with a new update entry:

Moved plugin java version to 8 and add some features.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 2
  8. I've last version of bungeecord [BUILD-1250] 1.12

9. Hello,

In the latest version, every time I enter the server, a repeated field is generated in the table "users":
    [​IMG]

10. Use this command on mysql server and restart bungeecord:
    (this should help)
    Code (Text):
    ALTER TABLE `users` DROP PRIMARY KEY

Edit. If you have a problem with this. You can try launch new version of plugin.
    This update fixed it.

#915 TiREX, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. [​IMG]
    player cant join :|

12. I use the default client, cracked and premium can not enter

13. You must set bungeecord and spigot servers online-mode to false

14. yes i changed :| not work