Premium | Bungee | Premium Authenticator | Login only for non-premium | - 25% First week! | [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Hichako, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Hello! I have a problem with the plugin to several users of me network says Mojang API is shutdown could someone help me?

2. Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-lookup.c: 128: check_match: Assertion `version->filename == NULL || ! _dl_name_match_p (version->filename, map)' failed! help?

3. You need to update the plugin.

4. The plugin does not work anymore since the last maintenance of API mojang please update !

5. I'm building a Premium Authenticator, and for some reason when I expose the aut-1 registration server and then register in the MultiLobby the registration server is out-1 and the lobby-1 lobby server, lobby-2, then it does not throw where.

6. Mojang API is shutdown solution?

7. Por que me dice que minecraft api is shotdown ?

8. Hello!

Im the owner of the unique antibots working system, and i found that when i bot attack a server with JUST my plugin, it resists all the connections and handle the checks, but if i install BungeePremiumAuthenticator (A lot of player has this plugin), the server doesnt resist the connections.

Your plugin is checking for cancelled events, my antibots plugin has the most priority but yours is checking that events that my plugin cancells, so if a 1000 bots per second attack is running, mojang api gets down for that server and the bungee crashes so hard.

I recommend you adding:

if (event.isCancelled()) {
    return;
    }

So if an event is cancelled by an antibots plugin, your plugin wont do that checks and the plugin wont crash.
    Thank you in advance.

• Like Like x 1
  9. @TiREX please do what RavenZ is saying

10. This plugin is no longer updated, i recommend searching for a new one

11. Please add captcha support like this:[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. pls update the mojang api

13. MegaBump lol

14. Amazing plugin, but could you add something to send players to a random hub after login / register?

15. I had the contact of Tirex, he doesnt enter anymore.
    The thing is update this plugin by yourself

16. 1 year without updates to such a good plugin?

17. no. i remmendet dba

18. Hi i buyed this plugin but i didn't recieve it yet is it normal? it's taking too much :)

19. The plugin is no more updated. The developper is away.