Bungee /server command

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by notyetrated, Sep 9, 2013.

1. I can not seem to find a plugin which has taken the Bungeecord /server command and implemented it in to bukkit.

I would like to give the command /bungee hub to my players, but I require a warmup timer on its use. I was planning to do this via scripting with VariableTriggers, as I do a lot of my other warm up stuff. Unfortunately, scripting through VT does not recognize /server as a command, since it goes through Bungee and not Bukkit.

Anyone have any solutions?

2. Dmck2b

Services Staff

If you have essentials, /sudo player {command}?

3. joehot200

Supporter

That wont work with bukkit.
    If you install the plugin MicroJump it enables the /server command for the bukkit servers -- Only works if you have bungeecord being used, but allows you to /sudo <Player> server <ServerName> without it returning as an unknown command.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Just what I was looking for, thanks!

And thanks Dmck for the suggestion.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Let's bring light back to this topic now that 1.7 is out... I'm looking for an alternative to MicroJump that allows for the same basic function: sudo-ing players to run the /server command via Bukkit. So in other words the ability to simply run /sudo <player> server <ServerName> .

For whatever reason, the plugin will no longer work with 1.7.2 and I don't think there's much hope for an update.