Bungee - Proxy Bungee Staff Tools 1.3

Plugin developed by an ex Admin on a popular server that best worked for the server.

1. Joshb_

Supporter

jb42300 submitted a new resource:

Bungee Staff Tools - Plugin developed by an ex Admin on a high played server that best worked for the server.

Read more about this resource...

2. Joshb_

Supporter

jb42300 updated Bungee Staff Tools with a new update entry:

1.1 Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Joshb_

Supporter

4. English - Inglés

Hello! I have used your plugin for a while now and it has seemed excellent, however due to inactivity I left it aside ... I have seen that you have taken it back, which really makes me happy!

I would like to ask you some things in the future, these are:
    1) A global / helpop
    2) Name for servers, that is, the possibility of naming servers by giving color and formats eg: & c & lPrisonOP and & 1 & lLobby
    3) /bst reload - VERY important, since updating something in the plugin I am forced to restart my bungeecord which is a great disadvantage for my network.
    4) A function to disable the plugin on certain servers, for example ...

I have staff members who are NOT PREMIUM, so they have to go through a prelobby server where they log in, and I would like BungeeStaffTools not to work on that server

Español - Spanish

¡Hola! He usado tu plugin desde hace un tiempo y me ha parecido excelente, sin embargo debido a la inactividad lo dejé a un lado... He visto que lo has retomado, lo cual realmente me alegra!

Me gustaría pedirte algunas cosas a futuro, estas son:
    1) Un /helpop global
    2) Nombre para los servidores, es decir, la posibilidad de que nombrar los servidores dando color y formatos ej: &c&lPrisonOP y &1&lLobby
    3) /bst reload - MUY importante, ya que al actualizar algo en el plugin me veo forzado a reiniciar mi bungeecord lo cual es una gran desventaja para mi red.
    4) Una función para deshabilitar el plugin en ciertos servidores, por ejemplo...

Tengo miembros del staff que son NO PREMIUM, por lo cual tienen que pasar por un servidor prelobby donde inician sesión, y me gustaría que BungeeStaffTools no trabajase en dicho servidor

5. Joshb_

Supporter

1) A global / helpop
    - Im sorry but I have a paid plugin for this (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/helpop-gui-webgui-released-new-price.68968/)
    2) Name for servers, that is, the possibility of naming servers by giving color and formats eg: & c & lPrisonOP and & 1 & lLobby
    - I will work on this now.
    3) /bst reload - VERY important, since updating something in the plugin I am forced to restart my bungeecord which is a great disadvantage for my network.
    - All add this aswell.
    4) A function to disable the plugin on certain servers, for example ...
    - Im not supporting features that apply/help other players that did not purchase the game.

6. Joshb_

Supporter

Joshb_2 updated Bungee Staff Tools with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Awesome plugin. What about adding the ability for a vanished staff member to automatically not show in the /staff list? That would be awesome.