1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Bug Bungee?

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by jeff142, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeff142

Benefactor

I have no idea if this is the right place but.
    I had this happen to me, and others are complaneing of it.

If you start your bungee and everyone is OMFG its up, joins but lags out. bungee considers them "loged" for what is now over 12 hours.

I did test this and it seams if you join my bungee for about the first 2 min up, when you log off bungee will still consider you online, you get disconnected with "all ready online".

And before you go blaming offline mode, no one is login under the name, it dosent show in glist, and reload dose not clear it.

2. jeff142

Benefactor

Problem seams to be common, around 10% of players are seeing this problem.

3. joehot200

Supporter

Confirming problem. i am getting this a lot, i also get this when i get a mass-disconnect, for whatever reason.

4. jeff142

Benefactor

The only way i have been able to fix this is to delete the sql file and restart the bungee, even then its just a temp fix as more users get suck in the start

5. Maybe get a whitelist or slot changing plugin?

6. jeff142

Benefactor

No plugins in bungee, for me.
    They are not connected as they dont show in /glist but /ip can still pull a ip.

Il its geting to the point i will need to downgrade to keep my servers up

7. If you had a slot changing plugin you could let 10 players, then another ten etc.

8. jeff142

Benefactor

I see.... not a bad idea.

Still stands as a bug tho.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. jeff142

Benefactor

Forced to down grade tonight by the looks of it, love the idea of the login check, but with out a way to clear logged players its not practical.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. How exactly did you downgrade?

11. jeff142

Benefactor

i havent yeat, will be to night to the older ver of bungee i have

12. jeff142

Benefactor

As a fix, maybe consider the max time bungee will consider a player online in the config (12h?)

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. jeff142

Benefactor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.