Bungee - Proxy BungeeBan 1.9.1.10

Gotta ban them all !

1. roblabla submitted a new resource:

BungeeBan (version 0.5) - Gotta ban them all !

Read more about this resource...

2. Hi, I downgraded from 0.5 to 0.4 because I had bunch of errors, but I can't do anything now because the permissions have changed, can I please see the permissions for 0.4?

3. bungeeban.command.ban/gban/banip/gbanip...

4. PhanaticD

Patron

please fix case sensitive banning. for example ban phanaticd will only kick me and i can get back on, but ban PhanaticD will keep me banned

5. Yeah, sorry about this. It seems I made a regression >_>'. Anyhow, I made the whole API case-insensitive again... hopefully. Release under testing. Once I'm sure the permissions work, I'll release, even if there are other, less important bugs.

This will probably be the last release for a little while. I got some private project I'm getting paid to do, and... well, they obviously get higher priority. I plan to rewrite BungeeBan almost entirely when I got time, and next release will probably be 1.0.

6. roblabla updated BungeeBan with a new update entry:

SlowPoke Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you still have permissions problem, post your config.yml here. I did some local tests, and... well, the problem comes from your side, probably. If you have any other kind of problems, report them and if they're very big, I'll consider doing an update. Otherwise, I'll be focussing on the rewrite.

8. PhanaticD

Patron

I have no permission to do the migrate command, and if i do it from the console it just says wrong format. I want to migrate from the file format to mysql what should i do and type?

Code (Text):
    permissions:
      default:
      - bungeecord.command.server
      - bungeecord.command.list
      - bans.player
      mod:
      - bans.command.gban
      - bans.command.gtempban
      - bans.command.gunban
      admin:
      - bans.command.migrate
      - bans.superadmin
      - bungeecord.command.alert
      - bungeecord.command.end
      - bungeecord.command.ip
      - bungeecord.command.reload
    tab_list: SERVER
    timeout: 30000
    groups:
      PhanaticD:
      - admin

9. Yeah, forgot to mention, you need to have already set the details of the mysql database in bungeeban's config.yml before running the migrate command. You should run it with /migrate mysql. I suggest using console, maybe I fcked up the permissions for it for players.

10. PhanaticD

Patron

i do have the details in, like i said if i type migrate mysql in the console it just says wrong command format

11. I BE AN IDIOT ! Or rather, I hate java. Updating to change == to use .equals.

(I hate java. I hate java. I hate java. I hate java. I hate java.)

12. PhanaticD

Patron

im scared >.>

13. Let me explain to you :
    Java decided to be the only language in which "test" == "test" (is the chain of characters t,e,s,t equals to the chain of character t,e,s,t ?) returns false. Reason why is a bit arcane and I won't go in the details. So to test for equalty in java. you need to do "test".equals("test");.
    It wouldn't be a problem if I didn't switch back and forth between java and other languages. But java is litterally THE ONLY LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD to not support "test" == "test" comparison. So yeah.

14. jtaylor69

jtaylor69 Retired Moderator
    Retired

Nice update name haha.
    Also have the issue with case sensitivity. Poor testmember2 is banned however lucky TestMember2 isn't.

15. PhanaticD

Patron

interesting, I actually think I ran into the exact same problem last week in a school assignment :p thanks for the quick updates ill try the new version now

16. >_>' I'm going to go crazy over case sensitivity. I'm slowly losing my sanity...... Looking into it.

17. PhanaticD

Patron

migrate mysql give me this:

Code (Text):
    An internal error occurred whilst executing this command, please check the console log for details.
    22:23:50 [WARNING] Error in dispatching command
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at lib.PatPeter.SQLibrary.Database.prepare(Database.java:284)
            at net.craftminecraft.bungee.bungeeban.banstore.MySQLBanStore.ban(MySQLBanStore.java:61)
            at net.craftminecraft.bungee.bungeeban.command.MigrateCommand.execute(MigrateCommand.java:47)
            at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.dispatchCommand(PluginManager.java:104)
            at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCord.main(BungeeCord.java:172)