BungeeCord Commands

Discussion in 'Wiki Discussion' started by jtaylor69, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Wow cool!

2. It would probably work if you did /sync console bungee send F451 adventure

3. MiniDigger

Supporter

This does not work because spigot doesn't know anything about the command. When a player executes a Bungee command Bungee gets the Packet before spigot gets it and cancels the message . The only way to execute a Bungee command via spigot is the plugin messaging Channel. Once you have a spigot command you can execute that in a command block.

4. MiniDigger

Supporter

No

5. Anyway to block /glist in the servers. Like running Spigot on a hub network and want to block this however "-bungeecord.command.list" doesn't work

6. MiniDigger

Supporter

it's a bungee command, you need to edit the perms in your bungee server.

7. Open your Bungee server, open the config.yml, and add that permission to the default (unless you're wanting it admin only) group, It's a Bungee command, most bungee features & plugins only support bungee permissions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I cannot see certain servers on /listservers . I have the '*' perms (pex) ; is there anything wrong with this? Or am I missing something obvious?

Edit* : Seems to me there is, this mightv been customized...

#28 emielio15, Jan 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  9. MiniDigger

Supporter

there is no /listservers command in bungeecord.

10. How does this work?

11. Anyone else having an issue with the /server command? All groups have the permission, yet randomly groups will be denied permission, then later be able to use it.

12. Idk, works perfect.

13. oh, thank you ! :)

14. You can create a little plugin that use the sale Dynamic. Or you can create your own BungeeCord Module

15. Sorry, but that's not the way to do it.
    Please post legitimate content, and helpful comments.
    I've reported your comment...
    I don't know the punishment for spam, and attempting to meet requirements by posting junk messages, but.. sucks for you ;)

16. MiniDigger

Supporter

no need to reply to spammers, report and move on.

17. That's your way ;) I'll do whatever

18. MiniDigger

Supporter

19. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

I removed the mentioning of two individual plugins from this page (one of them wasn't even active anymore) as I don't think a more or less official wiki page should promote individual resources when there might be (better) alternatives available. I replaced it with a general link to the Bungee - Bukkit section.

20. how do i give someone bungee perms?