Bungeecord Console Spam

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Help' started by RaccoTaco, May 12, 2016.

1. Hello, everyone! I transferred over to a new dedi awhile back and noticed that my Bungeecord server started spamming this a lot in console:

[Server] INFO Command not found

I didn't really bother with it much, however, it's a pain to try to get Bungeecord to restart (it usually crashes after a few minutes) and it's not grabbing player information, so it spams the newcomer message every time on join (using this plugin: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/bungeejoinmessages.9323/). Any suggestions on what it could be? Could I have configured something badly?

BungeeChatFilter
    BungeeJoinMessages
    BungeeYAML
    DeluxeChat-1.9.1
    GlobalTablist-1.7
    LiteBans
    ServerListPlus
    Vault
    ViaVersion
    Yamler-Bungee
    nuvotifier

#1 RaccoTaco, May 12, 2016
    Last edited: May 12, 2016
  2. Sounds like a plugin trying to execute a command over and over that doesn't exist.

3. But do you have an idea of what command it could be based on the information I gave? I can also add all the current plugins my Bungeecord has.

4. Are you using Multicraft?
    Then it's the command 'list' that is being executed by MultiCraft.

5. Well.. I removed the command from the list, and the not found message keeps getting spammed :c Unless it's still being executed somewhere?

6. I am asking, are you using Multicraft?

7. Try removing MultiCraft from BungeeCord for a little bit to see if it is MultiCraft, then you can narrow it down.

8. Dude; Multicraft is not a plugin; it's a server managing system.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Sorry, but try to disable it and then you can try to narrow it down to MultiCraft.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. It isn't something you can just disable...

11. Oh, sorry. Yes, I am using Multicraft.

• Like Like x 1