BungeeCord error - [playername] disconnected with: ReadTimeoutException : null

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Help' started by Renesys, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Hello, i have a big problem. Not just me, lots of others within the server. Not sure what it is, can someone help me with that?

[17:11:40 INFO]: [playername] disconnected with: ReadTimeoutException : null
    I use latest version of Waterfall, on every spigot server i have connection-throttle = 0, and on Waterfall i have connection-throttle set to 40000
    Any solution? I want to specify that i receive the error completely random. Players got kicked random from every spigot server.

2. Is this happening to every player that tries to join? Or just for some players?

3. random players, this is happen every 30min

4. Can you tell me what plugins are you using in your BungeeCord? or send screenshot of plugin folder

5. ViaVersion is useless in BungeeCord, the latest Bungee version supports from 1.8 to 1.14 without ViaVersion, by the way, you should update Bot-Sentry to actual 6.1.2, you are using an unstable bypassed version.

Anyway, this error can be 2 things:
    - Your server Firewall is done wrong
    - Outdated versions of plugins/bungeecord

6. Still have that issue, same problem without any plugin on bungee.
    I dont know how to solve it...can somebody help me?

7. i just find out the players got kicked out from spigot servers with "timed out" error, not all players from the section.
    The section stopped working for some players, they can broke blocks on spawn, commands are not working, and after 15-20 seconds they are kicked out from the server with "timed out" error. Please help me.