1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Rejected BungeeCord error

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by Blabla72, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Hello,

I use Windows Server 2003 and I have error when I start proxy BungeeCord :

Can you make update please?

Thanks,
    Blabla72

2. Mikgreg

Supporter

23:29:16 [INFO] NOTE: This error is non crucial, and BungeeCord will still funct
    ion correctly! Do not bug the author about it unless you are still unable to get
    it working

Does it still work?

3. Yes, BungeeCord works but I've error when I start console.

4. Mikgreg

Supporter

Well,
    23:29:16 [INFO] NOTE: This error is non crucial, and BungeeCord will still funct
    ion correctly! Do not bug the author about it unless you are still unable to get
    it working

Your bungeecord works so theres no need to post this o: It even says not to "bug the author"

5. It's possible to hide error in the future versions?

6. Code (Text):
    To fix this on Windows, install the correct Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Runtime
    *cough* Could you try that?

7. As luke pointed out. Windows 2003 is missing runtimes which jline requires to work with. I usually prefer to install the AIO runtimes (just those you need) for Windows: http://www.sereby.org/site/aio
    You could also use the --nojline parameter in your startup script to disable jline completely but keep in mind that your console will act strange without jline.

8. md_5

Administrator Developer

9. I have install x64 and x86: normal and SP1 and I have again error. Why?

[​IMG]