Bungeecord says session servers are offline

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Help' started by DeCarvalho, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:53 PM.

1. Well everything was working till couple of hours ago when everything started to appears weird
    Some plugins started to give this message about not being able to connect to the version server and so and the bungee started to give this message about session server
    Code (Text):
    20:42:04 [INFO] [DeCarvalho] <-> InitialHandler has connected
    20:42:11 [SEVERE] Error authenticating DeCarvalho with minecraft.net
    io.netty.channel.ConnectTimeoutException: connection timed out: sessionserver.mojang.com/13.33.121.170:443
        at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioChannel$AbstractNioUnsafe$1.run(AbstractNioChannel.java:267)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.PromiseTask$RunnableAdapter.call(PromiseTask.java:38)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledFutureTask.java:127)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.AbstractEventExecutor.safeExecute(AbstractEventExecutor.java:163)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:404)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:495)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:905)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2. Hello, could you share your bungee configuration? what plugins are you using if I remember correctly I think fastlogin creates conflict sometimes

3. i only use luckperms bungee as plugin and configuration only add 1 server.. it was working and then from nothing it started to give this message.

I started to receive erros from server's plugins about not being able to connect to internet to check for newest versions..
    After many tries i did uninstall/install java 8. It solved the problem.

i was doing nothing different.. just configuring mmoitems premium, reloading config files and so..
    anyway, thanks for the message.

4. If you have this problem again, use:
    iptables —flush on Linux and check whether you are able to connect or not.
    I had this problem years ago because of iptables.
    Don’t forget to setup the firewall after using this command.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Im using windows to run my test server, i did flush dns tried to clear java cache.
    Tried to set some proxy configuration and after this all i even tried to turn off firewall and nothing..

As i said, only by uninstalling and installing java it went back to work..

Even my minecraft launcher, it wasnt loading the skins and hardly getting my account connected..
    I was having this connection problem with java, only, everything than java was working perfectly..

Anyway, thanks for the tip.. When going to production(it will be linux as always), if i have this problem i'll remember your words..

Cheers

• Friendly Friendly x 1