BungeeCord sometimes randomly kicks

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Discussion' started by Darkbro100, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sometimes whilst on one of the servers, players will randomly be kicked for:

The server you were previously on went down, you have been connected to the lobby.

But, the server is still up, it just kicked the player indivudally.

Any help would be great.

2. LiLChris

LiLChris Retired Moderator
    Retired

Build #?

More info please.

3. BungeeCord build: 608

4. Should've mentioned this earlier, but my spigot version on all servers are: 1069

5. Is there a good connection between your servers and the BungeeCord Proxy?

6. Yes.

7. I am also having the problem with bungee #621 and spigot #1073
    All the players will be kicked to the lobby but the server is still online

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Same exact thing happening here. Even tested with no plugins at all on the server.

9. I have the same isseu with a server but i dont see anything like to much cpu or ram
    Its just normal
    Maybe its the bungee suite plugin if you have that installed

10. I am having the same problem but it only kicks on prison and not factions, and it only does it sometimes. Plz help.

#10 humancreeper8, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  11. #Push

Same Problem here

12. Sorry i have not replied. The issue i was having was related to the 3.0 version of Enjin plugin thats available here. Just update to the newest version of Enjin CMS plugin here and it shouldnt crash anymore. Atleast this solved my problem. Im willing to try and help if that doesnt solve your crashes

#12 Penguino, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  13. Thanks for your Help!

But i have no Enjin installed :c Any other Ideas?

14. Try updating server version. I would recommend using PaperSpigot if you dont already. You also need to compile the versions through git bash using the PaperTools.jar if you want the newest versions of PaperSpigot. Im pretty sure there is a tutorial on how to do so somewhere around here. If that doesnt work you can post your log and plugins installed and we can try to solve the issue together.

15. Get Spigot 1.8.9 with everything unlocked.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.