Bungee - Spigot BungeeCord Warp REWORK 0.1

1.13 updated BungeeSuiteWarps. Allows you to warp over your Bungee Network

1. timderspieler submitted a new resource:

BungeeSuiteWarps_1.9 - 1.9 updated BungeeSuiteWarps. Allows you to warp over your Bungee Network

Read more about this resource...

2. "Hey Desdum,

When you set a Warp Point on a Server eg. /lobby Server. The Warp will be displayed as a Server Warp. If you go to another Server eg. /survival the Warp will be displayed as a global warp :)

If you want to set a Global Warp directly use this:

Use the command /setwarp <name> false true
    This will create a warp that is not hidden and a global warp.

I hope i can help you with this :)"

Still not working ^^

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. 11:07:55 [WARNING] Error enabling plugin BungeeSuiteWarps_1.9
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bukkit/plugin/java/JavaPlugin
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginClassloader.loadClass0(PluginClassloader.java:34)
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginClassloader.loadClass(PluginClassloader.java:27)
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.enablePlugin(PluginManager.java:304)
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.loadPlugins(PluginManager.java:212)
    at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCord.start(BungeeCord.java:258)
    at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCordLauncher.main(BungeeCordLauncher.java:55)
    at net.md_5.bungee.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:15)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginClassloader.loadClass0(PluginClassloader.java:53)
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginClassloader.loadClass(PluginClassloader.java:27)
    ... 18 more

Ask for help

4. Running
    Running BungeeSuiteWarps on a Spigot Server?
    Installed BungeeSuite on Proxy (Bungee) ?
    Running MC Version 1.9?
    Connection to MYSQL?
    Datafolder for BungeeSuite on MySQL?

I hope I can help you :)

5. How to setup? The installation details aren't exactly clear to me as the plugin is called BungeecordWarps and in the installation it says '(Spigot Server)". Do you install this plugin on Bungeecord server or Spigot server? Where do you install Bungeecord Suite? I don't see how it would work if it was on a Spigot server when it's meant for Bungeecord. Help me please? I've tried tons of bungeecord warp plugins and I need one that works. TY

6. Oh sry for no clear installation guide. I will fix that soon. Its pretty easy! First you download the linked Bungeesuite Version. Than you drop the BungeeSuite Plugin in your proxy plugins folder. Start your BungeeCoord an close it if its finished. Now you go to your Proxy Plugins folder and open the BungeeSuite config file. There, you put your MySQL Informations in. After putting password, username, data direction , host etc. in save the Config and start your bungeecoord again. Close it after its finished and go to your MySQL direction. If there is a folder with Bungeesuite informations youre done. Now download the BungeeSuiteWarps Plugin and put the Plugin into the SPIGOT Plugins folder. Start your spigot Server, restart you BungeeCord and you are done! Thats all! Now you can set Warps all over your BungeeCoord!

7. Thanks I'll try it in a bit, yeah the instructions were a bit unclear but the quick reply is good as it can help me with this. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Nice plugin but 1.13 clients when try "/warp servername" commands doesn't work at all with no error in bungee or spigot... Please update :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hello
    Please update to 1.13 we need this plugin :giggle:
    Very thanks
    Tomikcz987

10. Since the original plugin developer is active again, i see no more use in supporting these plugins. I hope everybody appreciated the "bridge" between MC Version 1.9 and 1.12 that this plugin created. Thanks for downloading this plugin.

Following link provides all BungeeSuite Modules (Updated) from the original author:
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/authors/luke199.2113/

11. Luke199 was last seen: 7w 1d ago.
    And plugins not work with 1.13 Minecraft
    :(:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

12. We need these plugins on our server. They work on client version with version 1.12.x but not on 1.13. The owner of the server wrote that he would pay for it
    (Google translator 50% :) )

13. timderspieler updated BungeeCord Warp with a new update entry:

MC 1.13 Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. Was going to use this plugin. Then I noticed that it has no documentation about how to set permissions. No documentation about what commands are available.

15. Sorry. If you noticed I updated the post a couple minutes ago. Thanks for the report!

16. Hi there. I'm having an issue. The plugin was working perfectly butt just doesnt work anymore. No errors or anything, just /warp and /warps does nothing.
    /setwarp works but when you pass arguments it doesnt anymore.

17. Hey ArtutoGamer,

please check your mysql server connection. You can also try to create a new database and test it again. Maybe there is a warp in the database the plugin cant read. That can cause issues with the plugin.

I will write my final exams next month so im not very active on spigot. After that I will update all BungeeSuite plugins.

greetings