BungeeCord

Discussion in 'Wiki Discussion' started by jtaylor69, Jun 15, 2013.

1. jtaylor69

Moderator Wiki Team

2. Moehritz

Wiki Team

3. Moehritz

Wiki Team

Could somebody please re-add the link to the German translation?

4. That bug made me scratch my ipad trying to get it off O_O

• Funny Funny x 5
  5. Edited the wiki to fix a few mistakes (typos, the forced_hosts)

Note:

force_default_server MUST be set to "false", otherwise it will disable any forced hosts

6. Thank you so much!

7. jtaylor69

Moderator Wiki Team

Looking for improvements with the BungeeCord articles.
    I need a focus on Windows, Mac and Linux installation guides, especially Windows as it's nowhere to be seen at the moment.

Please contact me if you'd like to be involved with shaping the future of the Wiki

8. Hello!
    Is there any possibility to send rcon Commando on bungeecord?
    Thank you!

9. Hello. Why isnt the UDP request to BungeeCoord (1.6.4) the same as in Bukkit 1.6.4?

10. I din't known that has a firewall protection! '-'

11. I seem to get this error whenever I edit the BungeeCord config. It doesn't occur when it's a default config, but I have checked with a parser and the yaml is flawless.
    03.12 21:22:57 [Server] SEVERE at net.md_5.bungee.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:15)
    03.12 21:22:57 [Server] SEVERE at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCordLauncher.main(BungeeCordLauncher.java:50)
    03.12 21:22:57 [Server] SEVERE at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCord.start(BungeeCord.java:231)
    03.12 21:22:57 [Server] SEVERE at net.md_5.bungee.conf.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:73)
    03.12 21:22:57 [Server] SEVERE at net.md_5.bungee.conf.YamlConfig.getListeners(YamlConfig.java:209)
    03.12 21:22:57 [Server] SEVERE java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.ArrayList cannot be cast to java.util.Map
    03.12 21:22:57 [Server] SEVERE Exception in thread "main"

12. Thank you for these links! They helped me so much

13. Thank you very good! :)

14. PixxyKilljoy

PixxyKilljoy Previously xxStaten

I've got an interesting question, something I need help with.
    A friend of mine has bungeecord setup on one of his servers, and all his other servers are linked to it like a normal bungee setup.

Now I would like to be able to link my 2 servers to his bungeecord server so we can teleport between servers, but is there any way to set it up so that people can still connect to my 2 servers with their IP address? Or is the only way to do all this, everyone has to connect to the bungeecord server to get to mine?

15. I think I understand what your asking...

To allow people to connect to your BungeeCord server, you need to port forward your router. You may want to look this up, I'm not very experienced with that. Then if you want to create your own domain instead of your IP (You can get your ip at IPChicken) go to No-IP.com and sign up there. You may want to watch a tutorial on that.

There are 3 parts to a 2 bukkit server using bungeecord.
    1) The Proxy
    2) Server 1
    3) Server 2

The Proxy: If you want people to connect to your server, only port forward the 25565 port or whatever the port in the BungeeCord config is set to.
    The other servers don't matter whether their ports are forwarded or not.

Hope this helps you!
    Get Whitelisted At:
    www.ultrakitpvp.weebly.com/form

Then use our IP:
    ultrapvp.servegame.com

Contains:
    KITPVP
    FACTIONS
    SURVIVALGAMES
    PRISON
    QUAKECRAFT
    AND MORE TO COME!

[​IMG]

16. PixxyKilljoy

Sorry this isn't what I was asking about :/

17. PixxyKilljoy

18. Is the whitelist message on the actual mc server console?