BungeeCord

Discussion in 'Wiki Discussion' started by jtaylor69, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Hello, help
    Code (Text):
     :05 [SEVERE] [/91.244.40.82:17251|Mr_CoolMany] <-> DownstreamBridge <-> [HungerGames] - encountered exception
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Team DECAD-2 already exists in this scoreboard
        at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:145)
        at net.md_5.bungee.api.score.Scoreboard.addTeam(Scoreboard.java:68)
        at net.md_5.bungee.connection.DownstreamBridge.handle(DownstreamBridge.java:205)
        at net.md_5.bungee.protocol.packet.Team.handle(Team.java:102)
        at net.md_5.bungee.netty.HandlerBoss.channelRead(HandlerBoss.java:78)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:102)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:102)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:293)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:280)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.callDecode(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:396)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:248)
        at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:287)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1334)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:926)
        at io.netty.channel.epoll.AbstractEpollStreamChannel$EpollStreamUnsafe.epollInReady(AbstractEpollStreamChannel.java:1017)
        at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.processReady(EpollEventLoop.java:394)
        at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.run(EpollEventLoop.java:299)

2. Looks like a plugin error on the server you are trying to connect to - probably a plugin using scoreboard. Can also be caused by viaversion, as it uses it too. Or a plugin of your HungerGames server.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don't post here if you're looking for Bungee help. Create a new thread in the BungeeCord Help section. This thread should really be locked seeing as it isn't used for its intended purpose.

4. And they'll all get removed. Try saying something useful

5. Have 2 pixelmon 5.0.4 Mod Server connected with bungee cords. Can not fight with other pokemon. There is always Please wait and nothing happens.
    The fight does not go on and I have to quit the fight or leave the server.

Does anyone have a solution?
    The error comes from bungeecords has tested it.

6. The BungeeCord create a Team "DECAD-2" that already exists

7. Will it work if i use permissions from plugins that are none-bungeecord, but because it's the same plugin in every server?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Thank you so much bro !

9. how to prevent rewriting config.yml every time on start bungeecord?
    I want to make some comments in config.yml, but every time I lose them

10. not sure if you can rem out a line in the config, if not I would copy whole file in a txt file call it config_help.txt and add your comments there. So you will have a reference to read later to help you

11. Hi, just wondering if there's something that replaced the fallback server config? Because when I close one of my servers the players are disconnected?

12. Its the scoreboard plugin...

13. I like bungeecord but i think its ways 2 hard to configure ;C

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Its not hard when u know the basics on how it works - maybe i can help you out a little bit :)

#135 sannielollie, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017