BungeeCord

Discussion in 'Wiki Discussion' started by jtaylor69, Jun 15, 2013.

1. DecoderException : java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: readerIndex(0) + length(1) exceeds writerIndex(0): UnpooledSlicedByteBuf(ridx: 0, widx: 0, cap: 0/0, unwrapped: PooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf(ridx: 2, widx: 2, cap: 384)) @ io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder:98
    Please, I have this error when I visualize some object with textures .. it only happens to me with bungeecord if I enter without bungee works, please the bug is in bungee some solution?

2. Please! fails the bungeecord when I have the HolographicDisplays plugins, FurnitureLib with the preview of the objects gives the error:

DecoderException: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: readerIndex (0) + length (1) exceeds writerIndex (0): UnpooledSlicedByteBuf (ridx: 0, widx: 0, chap: 0/0, unwrapped: PooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf (ridx: 2, widx: 2 , cap: 384)) @ io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder: 98

This error only happens to me when I use the bungeecord when it is with normal server bone without elk bungeecord everything works perfectly, please can you solve it I need bungee thanks!

3. only happens to me with the bungeecord and with the server version 1.12, I repeat without bungee works well, it is the bungee that ejects me the player not the server please help, thanks!

4. Hey Im having some trouble please help me the server has Bungeecord as true and idk whats not working

[m>[2K17:41:54 [WARNING] Could not bind to host /IP HERE (not putting ip on purpose) io.netty.channel.unix.Errors$NativeIoException: bind(..) failed: Permission denied at io.netty.channel.unix.Errors.newIOException(Errors.java:122) at io.netty.channel.unix.Socket.bind(Socket.java:287) at io.netty.channel.epoll.AbstractEpollChannel.doBind(AbstractEpollChannel.java:688) at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollServerSocketChannel.doBind(EpollServerSocketChannel.java:70) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.bind(AbstractChannel.java:558) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.bind(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1338) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeBind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:501) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.bind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:486) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.bind(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:999) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel.bind(AbstractChannel.java:254) at io.netty.bootstrap.AbstractBootstrap$2.run(AbstractBootstrap.java:366) at io.netty.util.concurrent.AbstractEventExecutor.safeExecute(AbstractEventExecutor.java:163) at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:404) at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.run(EpollEventLoop.java:309) at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:886) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [m>

5. I see whats happened this happened to me to if your using the server your trying to join in the BungeeCord config.yml then you can't one server will run everything else

6. Hello how i make like this that i join in other server like /Survival not /Server Survival?Help please.

7. Thanks for writing links in Spanish too

8. how i set a compass to switch a world??

9. On version 1305

[WARNING] Error whilst handling query packet from null
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: No session!
    at net.md_5.bungee.query.QueryHandler.channelRead0(QueryHandler.java:84)
    at net.md_5.bungee.query.QueryHandler.channelRead0(QueryHandler.java:22)
    at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1414)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:945)
    at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollDatagramChannel$EpollDatagramChannelUnsafe.epollInReady(EpollDatagramChannel.java:478)
    at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.processReady(EpollEventLoop.java:404)
    at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.run(EpollEventLoop.java:304)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:886)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)