BungeeCord's new query setting -- any luck?

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Discussion' started by Toni, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Greetings,

I've asked this on IRC before but I still haven't gotten it to work yet. Querying is enabled on my bungee instance and the port should be open for connections -- but yet it a listener such as Dinnerbone's doesn't seem to be able to get information from the actual proxy. I was wondering if anyone had luck querying their bungee instance to get information such as current players / max players with PHP to display on a web page.

Thanks!

2. Outlaw11A

Supporter

Yes, I have had luck doing this. If you want I could help you set up a PHP query on your web page to display the information that you want. It will however, cost you.

3. Huh, sounds like business is going well. Wouldn't it be better to just help other person in need?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Outlaw11A

Supporter

?

5. md_5

Administrator Developer

I did find a bug regarding Ipv6 causing stuff to break, however everything else should be fine.

6. I'm not interested in purchasing a method from someone, when another method may be available in the near future that's free and open source.

I can't seem to get a hold on anything with an IPv4 address. Is the information being displayed correctly in the console when the Bungee server starts up? It sends a message saying ready to query on 0:0:0:0:0:0:<port> or something like that.

7. Outlaw11A

Supporter

This "method" that you are referring to is open source. You can even do it yourself. I would be willing to help you, but due to being low on time, I would need to be paid. I also can if you would like, teach you how to use it. Not sure what you mean by another method in the future, but this is the method that everyone uses when pinging a minecraft server with PHP.

8. md_5

Administrator Developer

Yeah I fixed that to be 0.0.0.0 not 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0

9. I meant, there will be available scripts to use created by other members such as (https://github.com/NoxNebula/Minecraft-Server-Status). But since that is working and if you can show me an example I may decide whether or not to pay you to teach me how to use your "way". PM me and I will discuss.

Sounds great! I'll update to the latest BC build and see if I spot any issues.

10. Outlaw11A

Supporter

Just to add some more information to this thread, I successfully helped out OP with his PHP query troubles. If anyone else needs help, feel free to contact me.

• Like Like x 1