Bungee - Proxy BungeeHub 1.2

Allows fast connection to the network hub!

1. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

Inkzzzmc submitted a new resource:

BungeeHub - Allows fast connection to the network hub!

Read more about this resource...

2. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

3. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

I've uploaded the source to github, you can view it by clicking here!

4. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

5. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

Errors?

6. Hi the plugin is good and all but really it needs a way to set the hub point/location instead of just sending you to your last location on the hub server, or is there a way to do so that i have missed?

7. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

Just have a plugin on your hub server to spawn a player at a specific location when they log on.

8. Thats not really what im after or trying to do. Im wanting a bungeecord hub plugin that lets you set a hub location like when you set spawn so when players are on the other servers they can type /hub and go there. Because im using bungee portals its just sending me back to where i went in the portal when typing /hub..

9. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

Yeah so add a plugin like spawn point or join spawn to your server

10. Yeah thanks anyway i tried lots that would not work but finally got something to work.

11. Where do I put this? In the bungee plugins folder or the servers'?

12. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

Yes

13. Does this go into the Proxy servers plugins folder?

14. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

Yes

15. thanks for the fast response!

16. Got this when i typed /hub:

Code (Text):
    22:58:36 [WARNING] Error in dispatching command
    java.lang.NullPointerException: info
        at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:226)
        at net.md_5.bungee.UserConnection.connect(UserConnection.java:246)
        at net.md_5.bungee.UserConnection.connect(UserConnection.java:214)
        at net.md_5.bungee.UserConnection.connect(UserConnection.java:208)
        at me.bungee.bhub.Inkzzz.HubCMD.execute(HubCMD.java:19)
        at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.dispatchCommand(PluginManager.java:169)
        at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.dispatchCommand(PluginManager.java:116)
        at net.md_5.bungee.connection.UpstreamBridge.handle(UpstreamBridge.java:120)
        at net.md_5.bungee.protocol.packet.Chat.handle(Chat.java:50)
        at net.md_5.bungee.netty.HandlerBoss.channelRead(HandlerBoss.java:78)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:102)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:102)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:293)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:267)
        at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:287)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1334)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:926)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:134)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:624)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:559)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:476)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:438)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    22:58:39 [INFO] [/23.239.10.74:57126] <-> InitialHandler has connected
    >
    Edit: I'm using bungeecord - server version 1.11.2

17. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

Configure the config.yml

• Like Like x 1