Bungee - Proxy BungeeJail 1.4.1

BungeeJail is a simple BungeeCord Jail Plugin

1. Max98LP submitted a new resource:

BungeeJail - BungeeJail is a simple BungeeCord Jail Plugin

Read more about this resource...

2. I made a thumbnail for BungeeJail if you want to use it :)

Attached Files:

3. No Problem! If you would like any other plugin art let me know. ;)

4. Max98LP updated BungeeJail with a new update entry:

New Features

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Hi there,
    someone told me, you could need a german Translation of your messages.
    There it is:
    Code (YAML):
    : §8[§6BungeeJail§8] §e
         nopermission
    : §cDu hast keine Berechtigung diesen Befehl zu nutzen!
         cmdtargetjailed
    : '§eDu wurdest eingesperrt, §7{[<TARGET>]}§e, aufgrund {[<REASON>]}. Die Strafzeit beträgt §7{[<TIME>]}§e.
         cmdchecktargetjailed
    : '§eSpieler §7{[<TARGET>]}§e muss §7{[<TIME>]}§e im Gefängnis absitzen, aufgrund §7{[<REASON>]}§e.'
         cmdtargetunjailed
    : §eDu wurdest aus dem Gefängnis entlassen, §7{[<TARGET>]}§e.
         cmdtargetjailedbroadcast
    : '§eSpieler §7{[<TARGET>]}§e muss §7{[<TIME>]}§e im Gefängnis absitzen, aufgrund §7{[<REASON>]}§e.'
         cmdtargetisnotinjail
    : §7{[<TARGET>]}§e ist nicht inhaftiert.
         defaultjailreason
    : §cBegehung einer Straftat
         targetjailed
    : §eDu wurdest inhaftiert für §7{[<TIME>]}§e, aufgrund §7{[<REASON>]}§e.
         jailmessageonjoin
    : §eDu wurdest inhaftiert für §7{[<TIME>]}§e, aufgrund §7{[<REASON>]}§e.
         jailmessageonotherserverjoin
    : §cDu kannst dem Gefängnis nicht entfliehen!
         targetunjailannouncement
    : §eDu hast noch §7{[<TIME>]}§e zu verbüßen.
         targetunjailed
    : §eDu wurdest entlassen.
    Greetings
    Michel_0

• Like Like x 1
  6. @Max98LP

When i edit the config file on my root it always change all § to ? whether i safe it in UTF8 or ANSII even if i only change a false to true.

7. Seems it resets the config on me sometimes. also when i do the /bungeejail jail <name> 1m testmessage i get error in counsel and does not jail them.

8. We have the same issue. The plugin resets the config and changes § to ?.

It seems to me there's a problem with the YAML file. I'm not sure, but I think the nested config items is what's causing problems. Here's a suggestion for a new config format which may work better should the author choose to implement it:
    Code (Text):
    jailserver: "jail"
    hubserver: "lobby"
    announcementlist:
    - "5"
    - "15"
    - "30"
    - "60"
    - "300"
    - "600"
    - "900"
      nopermission: "You don't have permission to use this command!"
      cmdtargetjailed: "You have been jailed {[<TARGET>]} for {[<TIME>]} because {<REASON>}."
      cmdchecktargetjailed: "Player {[<TARGET>]} is in jail for {[<TIME>]} because {<REASON>}."
      cmdtargetunjailed: "You have been released {[<TARGET>]}"
      cmdtargetjailedbroadcast: "Player {[<TARGET>]} is in jail for {[<TIME>]} because {<REASON>}."
      cmdtargetisnotinjail: "{[<TARGET>]} is not in jail."
      defaultjailreason: "You broke the rules."
      targetjailed: "You have been jailed for {[<TIME>]}, because {[<REASON>]}"
      jailmessageonjoin: "You have been jailed for {[<TIME>]}, because {[<REASON>]}"
      jailmessageonotherserverjoin: "You can't join the server since you are in jail."
      targetunjailannouncement: "You will be released in {[<TIME>]}"
      targetunjailed: "You were released"
    allow-hubconnect: false
    disable-bukkit-commands: false
    disable-bungeecord-commands: false
    disable-chat: false

9. Looks like this is dead, and a shame too. Really wanted this to work...

08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutHandler.channelRead(ReadTimeoutHandler.java:152)
    08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:304)
    08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:318)
    08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:103)
    08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:304)
    08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:318)
    08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:263)
    08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:276)
    08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:103)
    08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at net.md_5.bungee.netty.HandlerBoss.channelRead(HandlerBoss.java:77)
    08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at net.md_5.bungee.protocol.packet.Chat.handle(Chat.java:50)
    08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at net.md_5.bungee.connection.UpstreamBridge.handle(UpstreamBridge.java:113)
    08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.dispatchCommand(PluginManager.java:116)
    08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.dispatchCommand(PluginManager.java:169)
    08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at de.Max98LP.BungeeJail.Command_BUNGEEJAIL.execute(Command_BUNGEEJAIL.java:125)
    08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at de.Max98LP.BungeeJail.JailedUser.jailUser(JailedUser.java:140)
    08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at net.md_5.bungee.UserConnection.connect(UserConnection.java:209)
    08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at net.md_5.bungee.UserConnection.connect(UserConnection.java:215)
    08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at net.md_5.bungee.UserConnection.connect(UserConnection.java:254)
    08.07 00:05:26 [Server] INFO at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:226)

#10 7r580, Jul 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  10. Firstly, please put your stacktrace into BBCode Spoiler and Code tags ([.SPOILER=Stacktrace][.CODE]<...>[./CODE][./SPOILER]). That makes it easier to read and gives a better overview.

Secondly please post the bungee-server version, you're running and what other plugins where active on your bungeecord server.
    Thirdly describe, when this exception occurs (looks like when executung a command? If so, what parameters?).

Futhermore it looks like the exception stacktrace isn't complete. To find out what's wrong, we need the complete stacktrace from your log / console.

11. [stacktrace]

Give me a break lol.

Bungee 1.10
    Spigot 1.9.2
    Viaversion 0.9.6

And I have about 30 some odd plugins running on the hub spigot server, the only one on the bungee proxy is BungeePexBridge so it can sync the permissions from the hub over to the proxy via MySQL.

I type in the jail command to jail someone, says an internal error occurred, and then the above text pops up in console.

That's all I can tell ya.

Given that this plugin was last updated when 1.8.7 came out, and we've past 1.9 and now are on 1.10, I recommend starting with that.

[/stacktrace]

12. I can't use the plugin "/bungeejail jail <playername> 1s" doesn't work.
    [AVERTISSEMENT] Error in dispatching command
    java.lang.NullPointerException: info
    at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:787)
    at net.md_5.bungee.UserConnection.connect(UserConnection.java:246)
    at net.md_5.bungee.UserConnection.connect(UserConnection.java:214)
    at net.md_5.bungee.UserConnection.connect(UserConnection.java:208)
    at de.Max98LP.BungeeJail.JailedUser.jailUser(JailedUser.java:140)
    at de.Max98LP.BungeeJail.Command_BUNGEEJAIL.execute(Command_BUNGEEJAIL.java:125)
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.dispatchCommand(PluginManager.java:169)
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.dispatchCommand(PluginManager.java:116)
    at net.md_5.bungee.connection.UpstreamBridge.handle(UpstreamBridge.java:120)
    at net.md_5.bungee.protocol.packet.Chat.handle(Chat.java:50)
    at net.md_5.bungee.netty.HandlerBoss.channelRead(HandlerBoss.java:78)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:102)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:102)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:293)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:280)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.callDecode(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:396)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:248)
    at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:287)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1334)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:926)
    at io.netty.channel.epoll.AbstractEpollStreamChannel$EpollStreamUnsafe.epollInReady(AbstractEpollStreamChannel.java:1017)
    at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.processReady(EpollEventLoop.java:394)
    at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.run(EpollEventLoop.java:299)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

13. Hello Steve,
    thanks for your message,
    do you have set an jail-server as in the configuration specified("settings.jailserver")?
    - The servername how you has it configuried in your bungee-server list
    Another good information for you is that i plan an update for this plugin.

And sorry for my bad english..

14. Yes i have an jail-server as in the configuration.My settings :
    settings:
    jailserver: jail
    hubserver: lobby
    announcementlist:
    - '5'
    - '15'
    - '30'
    - '60'
    - '300'
    - '600'
    - '900'
    nopermission: §cYou don't have permission to use this command!
    cmdtargetjailed: '§eYou have been jailed §7{[<TARGET>]}§e for §7{[<TIME>]}§e.
    Reason: §7{[<REASON>]}'
    cmdchecktargetjailed: '§ePlayer §7{[<TARGET>]}§e is for §7{[<TIME>]}§e in Jail.
    Reason: §7{[<REASON>]}'
    cmdtargetunjailed: §eYou have been released §7{[<TARGET>]}
    cmdtargetjailedbroadcast: '§ePlayer §7{[<TARGET>]}§e is for §7{[<TIME>]}§e in
    Jail. Reason: §7{[<REASON>]}'
    cmdtargetisnotinjail: §7{[<TARGET>]}§e is not in jail.
    defaultjailreason: §cYou have committed a crime
    targetjailed: §eYou have been jailed for §7{[<TIME>]}§e, because §7{[<REASON>]}
    jailmessageonjoin: §eYou have been jailed for §7{[<TIME>]}§e, because §7{[<REASON>]}
    jailmessageonotherserverjoin: §cYou can't join the server since you are in jail.
    targetunjailannouncement: §eYou will be released in §7{[<TIME>]}
    targetunjailed: §eYou were released
    allow-hubconnect: false
    disable-bukkit-commands: false
    disable-bungeecord-commands: false
    disable-chat: false
    users: {}

15. hi, i have 2 question; works with 2 bungeecords? or only in one bungeecords? if only works in one, can you add mysql and support redis-bungee?

16. Max98LP updated BungeeJail with a new update entry:

Bug-fixes

17. doenst work correctly i enter a time and the timer never counts down while online. it just infinitely jails

also text is formatted bad

and its outputting everything in german

18. This plugin concept is really good. However I think there are some things that need to be added.
    Would you please consider adding:

- An actionbar message as a countdown timer? Something just saying "Time left in jail: X time"
    -
    A configurable option to disable the Jail time only tracking online time? This is pretty rough, even if you jail a player for 30 minutes, theres a chance they won't come back again. As this is 30 minutes of their time just SITTING in a jail. It would be great to have a configuration option to include offline time in the jail (so just a normal timer).

Cheers

19. Max98LP updated BungeeJail with a new update entry:

Time Output with Actionbar