Premium with 25 Permissions
    Premium+ with 30 permissions

When Premium+ has as inheritance
    - User
    - User +
    - Premium

so he has

User+ inheritance User = 200 + 50 Permissions
    Premium inheritance User + and user= 200 Permissions + 50 Permissions + 250 Permissions + 25 Self permissions = 525
    Premium = 200 Permissions + 50 Permissions + 25 Permissions + 250 permissions + 25 + 525 Permission + 30 self permissins = 1k+

So i has 10 ranks and i had more than 150k permissions they have been loaded.
    And i don't know my mathematic skills are not the best.

When
    User+ inherit User
    Premium --> User+
    Premium+ --> Premium

inheritance works correctly :)

2. Hi enterih,

Sorry, but my english is not the best... please make me sure that it is this what you mean:

inheritance.jpg

CIao, Carsten

3. enterih

Patron

Admin need only Mod as Inheritance

4. SHIT happens :). Sorry, it is a bad example of the author of Bungeeperms in this case. Please replace Admin by VIP or so....

5. Seems to have issues with the YAML backend mode. When using YAML, initial permissions checks take ~2-3 seconds to process and hang the entire Bungee instance. After the first permission check, they process relatively fast. Best guess is that it seems like the plugin is opening and re-reading the YAML file when the first permission check on a non-cached player is performed. Could we potentially get an async load of a player's permissions when they log in?

6. Not wotking on newest spigot?? :(

Code (Text):
    >[2K [16:36:39 INFO]: [BungeePerms] Enabling BungeePerms v3.0 dev #52
    >[2K [16:36:39 INFO]: [BungeePerms] Activating BungeePerms ...
    >[2K [16:36:39 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling BungeePerms v3.0 dev #52 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.alpenblock.bungeeperms.platform.bukkit.BPPermissible.recalculatePermissions(BPPermissible.java:141) ~[?:?]
    at net.alpenblock.bungeeperms.platform.bukkit.BPPermissible.(BPPermissible.java:106) ~[?:?]
    at net.alpenblock.bungeeperms.platform.bukkit.BukkitEventListener.enable(BukkitEventListener.java:58) ~[?:?]
    at net.alpenblock.bungeeperms.BungeePerms.enable(BungeePerms.java:83) ~[?:?]
    at net.alpenblock.bungeeperms.platform.bukkit.BukkitPlugin.onEnable(BukkitPlugin.java:88) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:271) ~[server.jar:git-Bukkit-d5e7885]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:329) [server.jar:git-Bukkit-d5e7885]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:404) [server.jar:git-Bukkit-d5e7885]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:361) [server.jar:git-Bukkit-d5e7885]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:323) [server.jar:git-Bukkit-d5e7885]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.(CraftServer.java:261) [server.jar:git-Bukkit-d5e7885]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PlayerList.(PlayerList.java:73) [server.jar:git-Bukkit-d5e7885]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedPlayerList.(SourceFile:14) [server.jar:git-Bukkit-d5e7885]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:185) [server.jar:git-Bukkit-d5e7885]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:521) [server.jar:git-Bukkit-d5e7885]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_101]

7. How can i download this plugin? Its stand i need to be logged in to download
    But there are no place to register a account?
    I always being redirected to login page but there are no link/buttons to register

I tryed to change url to many ways too like sign_up signup register but still always coming to login page :/

8. The download link seems to be broken. You can get the latest build from wea_ondara's maven repository: http://repo.wea-ondara.net/reposito...eePerms/3.0-dev-52/BungeePerms-3.0-dev-52.jar

9. Is there a way to do timed vip with BungeePerms?

10. There isn't.

11. JBS

JBS

Hi @wea_ondara , I have the following problem with using Bungeeperms:

Every time someone logs in again, he returned to the default group.

bungeeperms promote JBS
    09:49:02 [INFO] JBS is now dev!
    bungeeperms promote JBS
    09:49:03 [INFO] JBS is now admin!
    bungeeperms promote JBS
    09:49:03 [INFO] JBS is now owner!

RECONNECT:

09:49:11 [INFO] [BungeePerms] Adding default groups to JBS

In the databas:
    users.JBS.groups owner

12. Hi!

I want to upgrade my servers to 1.11.2. Please tell me: Is bungeeperms 1.11.2-ready?

Ciao, Carsten

13. Nobody's permissions are working on my network, and my proxy keeps throwing this error:

Code (Text):
    at net.alpenblock.bungeeperms.Group.getEffectivePerms(Group.java:98)
    at net.alpenblock.bungeeperms.Group.calcEffectivePerms(Group.java:147)

14. Bungee Perms is installed on BungeeCord, not spigot so it's not dependant on the server version, but Bungee's. So yes, it works on 1.11.2

• Like Like x 1
  15. Amazing !! Plugin hope you still update it :)

16. Could you make it so the config files uses UUIDs by default?

17. Well it worked for me but, the prefixes are not showing up for me plz help. I have Vault and EssentialsChat running and they are still not showing up. Plz tell me!