Bungee - Spigot BungeePortals 1.2

Create portals of any material, shape and size in conjunction with WorldEdit!

1. Does your problems happen if the player uses the bungeecord `/server blah` command? If yes, I don't see how it could be a portals problem.

2. I had a more fancy way of displaying ping for Bungeecord. Why not display it into three parts, the players external connection to Bungeecord, then display the local connection to a server, and maybe even add a part that adds them together? Sometimes I feel like Bungeecord has a laggy local connection to my servers.

3. hey fuzzy!

your plugin works great but i only have 1 problem.
    the plugin.yml doesn't appear in the bungeeportals folder
    so i can't edit that players have access to all portals, cause i want to set this to false
    and use the permissions

pleas fix this

ooh i found it fixed already :D

#223 thijscompiet, Feb 3, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  4. I need help I put it in my bungee plugin folder start the .bats for my servers and then bungee but when I do /bportals says unknown command a'm I missing something like an extra step? I have 1.8 by the way

5. you have to put it in the hub servers folder. not bungee.

6. PREGUNTA PARA QUE VERSIÓN DE SPIGOT ES TENGO PROBLEMAS A LA HORA DE CONFIGURARLO NO HE PODIDO HACER LOS PORTALES

7. not working after I upgraded to Bungee-cord #1120 and Spigot 1.9

[00:30:05] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/WARN]: org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin BungeePortals v1.1 generated an exception while executing task 13
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.Server.getOnlinePlayers()[Lorg/bukkit/entity/Player;
    at com.fuzzoland.BungeePortals.MetricsLite.postPlugin(MetricsLite.java:285)
    at com.fuzzoland.BungeePortals.MetricsLite.access$3(MetricsLite.java:278)
    at com.fuzzoland.BungeePortals.MetricsLite$1.run(MetricsLite.java:173)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
    ... 3 more

#227 Ironic_8b49, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  8. Update for 1.9 please ! :)

or an other 1.9 plugin for that ?

thanks

9. After a re-run of BuildTools the plugin works not but still gets the above error

#229 Ironic_8b49, Mar 2, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  10. Yes lots of errors on 1.9. Looks like we are going to have to find an alternative as this one hasn't been updated in a very long time.

11. if you find alternative please post the link

thanks

12. Broken in 1.9 :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. it's working on my 1.9 server, just get error at boot-up everything works fine, not sure if I can create a portal, I don't need to at the moment.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. I've fixed the error. PM me if you want the plugin.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. jflory7

jflory7 Retired Moderator
    Retired Benefactor

You, sir, are the real winner here. Thanks for taking this and updating it for the community. This plugin is an essential for anyone running a BungeeCord network.

• Like Like x 1
  16. So can mine lol

17. YoFuzzy3

Supporter

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1