Bungee - Spigot BungeePortals 1.2

Create portals of any material, shape and size in conjunction with WorldEdit!

1. hi =)

need 1.10 version

thanks =)

2. Why do you need a 1.10 version if it works on 1.10 ??

3. Can you create a command that shows a list of portals u have created? /bportals list

4. @FrontierMC

Although there is no real point the names of your portals should be the names of your servers and be in the locations of where you have made your portals. If you absolutely need to know the names of your portals for what ever reason there is config file that you can open in the plugins folder open that and look inside if you messed up on spelling or what not because i have said this several times this

This plugin hasn't changed for almost 3 years if you don't like how it works it is open source you are always more than welcome to do your own thing here is the github link
    https://github.com/YoFuzzy3/BungeePorta

5. Oh yeah.. my bad lol now I only realize it XDD

6. Would you be open to adding a configurable setting to make the portals place the player at the spawn of the server instead of their last location?

7. @jrlascody

This plugin hasn't changed for almost 3 years it is open source you are always more than welcome to do your own thing like adding that option yourself or hiring someone to do that for you here is the github link https://github.com/YoFuzzy3/BungeePortals

or

The other option is using the plugin SpawnTP which will do exactly what you are wanting

8. Error when loading:

Code (Text):

17:45:30 BungeePortals: Enabling BungeePortals v1.2
    17:45:30 BungeePortals: Disabling BungeePortals v1.2
    17:45:30 CONSOLE: ERROR]: Error occurred while disabling BungeePortals v1.2 (Is it up to date?)

9. there has to be more than just those couple of lines of errors

10. I have this running on spigot 1.10.2 with no errors, try making backup of your portals.yml file and deleting it and starting server. if that fixes error just redo you portals

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. The error was I didn't installed WE.

12. I assumed you had WE already installed, glad you figured it out.

13. Yes, Ty :D

14. BungeePortals doesnt teleport by me

15. You really need to explain in more detail what it's not doing is there any errors etc

16. Hey, sry all is good :D

17. I cannot remove created portals. I tried everything, select portals, remove them, forcesave, manual edit of portals.yml, even deleting the plugin folder and let it make a full reinstall.
    Simply the portals.yml keeps regenerating with the old data.
    At least removing the jar will disable all portals, but at this point i would not be surprised if it would work even without bungeeportals.jar :D
    At this point i don't know what else to do to remove a portal. I'm in a dead end road, maybe i'm doing something wrong?

18. If your shutting off the server then deleting bungeeportals.jar and the folder and then fire up your server it should be gone. What OS is the server running on?

19. Without bungeeportals.jar of course it doesn't work, the weird thing is that even if I delete the plugin folder, when the server starts up (with bungeeportals.jar installed) it recreates the same exact folder with the same portals.yml.
    I'd like to use this plugin but this issue is very weird, until solved I cannot use it on production server.
    I don't know where it saves portals other than portals.yml, deleting it should be fine and on restart it should be clean; the server is part of a bungee network of course.
    I'm using latest spigot build on a centos dedicated server.
    Did you mean i have to restart the dedicated server? :confused:

this is the extrapolated start up/shutdown sequence where you can see it seems to regularly save data:
    Code (Text):
    [11:49:31] [Server thread/INFO]: [BungeePortals] Enabling BungeePortals v1.2
    [11:49:31] [Server thread/INFO]: [BungeePortals] Metrics initiated!
    [11:49:31] [Server thread/INFO]: [BungeePortals] Commands registered!
    [11:49:31] [Server thread/INFO]: [BungeePortals] Events registered!
    [11:49:31] [Server thread/INFO]: [BungeePortals] Plugin channel registered!
    [11:49:31] [Server thread/INFO]: [BungeePortals] Configuration file config.yml loaded!
    [11:49:31] [Server thread/INFO]: [BungeePortals] Configuration file portals.yml loaded!
    [11:49:31] [Server thread/INFO]: [BungeePortals] Portal data loaded! (0ms)
    [11:49:31] [Server thread/INFO]: [BungeePortals] Save task started!
    [11:49:31] [Server thread/INFO]: [BungeePortals] Version 1.2 has been enabled. (8ms)
    [12:50:27] [Server thread/INFO]: [BungeePortals] Disabling BungeePortals v1.2
    [12:50:27] [Server thread/INFO]: [BungeePortals] Portal data saved! (1ms)
    [12:50:27] [Server thread/INFO]: [BungeePortals] Version 1.2 has been disabled. (1ms)

I restarted the bungee cord proxy and finally bungeeportals.jar has resetted portals.yml.
    However that should not be so painful to remove portals, I don't know if it is an isolated issue but I'd give a look on that if I were the dev.

Thank you for helping

#279 Afroman, Oct 6, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  20. Can i disable the worldedit plugin after creating all the portals i need?