Bungee - Proxy BungeeSafeguard 2.6.1

whitelist, blacklist, UUID, Geyser, XBOX

1. INT_MAX submitted a new resource:

BungeeGuard - whitelist, blacklist, UUID

Read more about this resource...

2. I am not sure if this is easy to use. Should you have questions in using this plugin, please don't hesitate to leave a comment :p

3. INT_MAX updated BungeeGuard with a new update entry:

Support lazy translation from username to UUID

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. INT_MAX updated BungeeGuard with a new update entry:

Change plugin name (important!)

5. "I am glad that you like it. You should use vanilla color codes like "§c". That would work, I have tested ;P"

I was using bukkit color codes :ROFLMAO: thanks for the tip.

6. INT_MAX updated BungeeSafeguard with a new update entry:

add new commands in support of auto-conversion from XBOX Live GamerTag to XUID, and to UUID

7. INT_MAX updated BungeeSafeguard with a new update entry:

Add new commands in support of config switching & confirmation (implement #6)

8. /whitelist list doesn’t bring up a list of whitelisted players. It just gives the tutorial on how to whitelist

9. There's no such command. Use
    Code (Text):
    bsg dump
    instead for a full dump. Unfortunately, it currently dumps only the UUIDs, not player names, as player names might change.

10. I suggest adding an option to enter the reason for the blacklist, e.g. /blacklist add nick cheater :)

11. INT_MAX updated BungeeSafeguard with a new update entry:

v2.6 Released: remember at most 10 last known usernames of each user in either lists (implemented #8

12. Please add multiproxy support

13. What is multiproxy? Any example please?

14. two proxys

15. This sounds like something beyond a BungeeCord-level whitelist plugin's scope. In your case it would be better to reconsider your system model, security model and detailed requirement, i.e., conduct a full requirement analysis. This is particularly important when you are managing one or multiple large projects - otherwise you will suffer from maintainability problems. I saw your review and I guess your networks are not small at all. It is very likely that you actually need another, or even multiple, standalone plugin(s), possibly with external servers, to do what you want.

Anyway, let's get back to the scenario itself - you have multiple instances of BungeeCords proxies, which are running independently, and somehow you want a global whitelist for them. If you are running them in the same machine, one simple workaround is to use symbolic link (or network drive) to synchronize the config file, and reload config of BungeeSafeguard on all other proxies after you have modified it. Alternatively, you can also write a script to "broadcast" your whitelist modification commands to all the BungeeCord instances.

16. okey