Bungee - Spigot BungeeSuite Homes REWORK 0.1

Sethomes all over your BungeeCord and teleport you to them

1. timderspieler submitted a new resource:

BungeeCord Homes [1.9.x] - Sethomes all over your BungeeCord and teleport you to them

Read more about this resource...

2. @timderspieler delhome removes all homes from the /homes list but the homes you didnt delhome still work.

spigot 10.2 bungeecord latest.

3. I think thats the problem. I will update BungeeCord Homes as fast as I can to Spigot Version 10.x

4. Hi, is there a way to see other user's homes? (for admin purposes)

5. No :(

You must go to your MySQL Interface to see others homes

6. Could not you add a command to do this? (like "/homes player") And a command like "/home player:home" to go at an other player's home?

We recently switched form Essentials to use your great plugin, it was possible in it. And since you already have command to go or see own home (which check against the player using it), it should not be too hard to add.

7. Thanks for your reply!
    But please remember : I just update the Plugin from 1.7 to 1.9.
    Next problem is: The Plugin you download is just a "connector" for the BungeeSuite Plugin (Bungeesuite is not my plugin!). If you like to add some Commands you must change my Plugin AND Bungeesuite. I try to make a request to the author of Bungeesuite.
    I hope thats no problem for you :/

8. Ok, I got this
    I guess we can go without it for a while (my staff will get used to it)
    I will wait for a response to your request.
    Thanks anyway

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Weill this work if i switch from gesuit?

10. yes it works perfectly for all 1.9 versions

11. /Importhomes can not be used.
    An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command

sethome and home are available.

BungeeSuite 1.9
    EssentialsX 2.0.1-b370
    spigot 1.9.4

12. By non-existent world is to erase the player data that has been recorded, it was able to perform the import.
    However, writing to the database has not been performed.

For such error..What causes?

Bad English, I will be waiting for your reply.

Code (Text):
    16:42:57 [重大] 8 07, 2016 4:42:57 午後 net.md_5.bungee.event.EventBus post
    警告: Error dispatching event PluginMessageEvent(super=TargetedEvent([email protected], receiver=PlayerID), cancelled=true, tag=BSHomes) to listener com[email protected]48d7ad8b
    java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:197)
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(DataInputStream.java:609)
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(DataInputStream.java:564)
        at com.minecraftdimensions.bungeesuite.listeners.HomesMessageListener.receivePluginMessage(HomesMessageListener.java:40)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor13.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at net.md_5.bungee.event.EventHandlerMethod.invoke(EventHandlerMethod.java:19)
        at net.md_5.bungee.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:46)
        at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.callEvent(PluginManager.java:377)
        at net.md_5.bungee.connection.DownstreamBridge.handle(DownstreamBridge.java:226)
        at net.md_5.bungee.protocol.packet.PluginMessage.handle(PluginMessage.java:51)
        at net.md_5.bungee.netty.HandlerBoss.channelRead(HandlerBoss.java:77)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:366)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:352)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:345)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:102)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:366)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:352)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:345)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:102)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:293)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:267)
        at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:266)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1294)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:911)
        at io.netty.channel.epoll.AbstractEpollStreamChannel$EpollStreamUnsafe.epollInReady(AbstractEpollStreamChannel.java:883)
        at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.processReady(EpollEventLoop.java:389)
        at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.run(EpollEventLoop.java:305)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:140)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

13. Maybe its the 1.9 Version of Spigot. But i remember ... the BungeeSuite 1.9 Version is pretty buggy :/ I'm sorry :( Soon i am going to delete BungeeSuite Homes :/

14. timderspieler updated BungeeSuite Homes with a new update entry:

MC 1.13 Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Hey, could you add an option to set cooldowns for the usage of /home <homename>? I don't want the players on my server to be able to spam it. They should use it deliberately. thanks in advance.