Bungee - Proxy BungeeTabListPlus 3.4.4

Customize your tab list

1. Thx!
    Can you please add this in the wiki?

2. I'm not too happy with the way this works currently, I'm still hoping to find a better way to do it, that's why it isn't in the wiki yet.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. when I tried to make for each world (on same server) a separate tablist the "showTo" doesnt accept the following:
    Code (Text):
    ${player server} == "lobby" and ${player world} == "spawn"
    Is this normal or should this work here too?
    It works fine for separate worlds inside the tablist.

4. Hi! Great plugin, with awesome customisation features. One problem though, for some reason the TabList isn't displaying any player names on any of the servers:

[​IMG] like that.
    If you could help us out would be awesome and really appreciated. Thanks for making a great plugin! :D

5. You need to use ${viewer server} inside the showTo option. Same for the world placeholder.

Configuration files?

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. How do i make this do
    Server:
    Player
    Player
    Player
    Not
    Server: Player Player Player
    Code (Text):
      serverHeader:
      - {text: "&f&l&n${server}&f&l&o (${server_player_count}):", icon: "colors/yellow.png", ping: 0}

7. I got a serious error in console please check it for me
    I really need to ues ur wonderful plugin
    I am chinese so I use chinese and some unicode but ur plugin just can't work normally
    i put my error and default.yml in zip u can check it for me with much thanks

it's error :

Code (Text):
    22:53:49 [信息] [BungeeTabListPlus] Loading default.yml
    22:53:49 [警告] [BungeeTabListPlus] Failed to load default.yml
    mapping values are not allowed here
    in 'reader', line 166, column 13:
          components:
                    ^

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.fetchValue(ScannerImpl.java:871)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.fetchMoreTokens(ScannerImpl.java:3
    60)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.checkToken(ScannerImpl.java:226)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl$ParseIndentlessSequenceEntry.produce
    (ParserImpl.java:530)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.peekEvent(ParserImpl.java:158)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.checkEvent(ParserImpl.java:143)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeSequenceNode(Composer.java:19
    9)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:153)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java:231
    )
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:155)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeDocument(Composer.java:122)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.getSingleNode(Composer.java:105)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseConstruc
    tor.java:120)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.loadFromReader(Yaml.java:481)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.loadAs(Yaml.java:441)
        at codecrafter47.bungeetablistplus.yamlconfig.YamlConfig.read(YamlConfig.jav
    a:79)
        at codecrafter47.bungeetablistplus.yamlconfig.YamlConfig.read(YamlConfig.jav
    a:75)
        at codecrafter47.bungeetablistplus.managers.TabListManager.loadTabLists(TabL
    istManager.java:81)
        at codecrafter47.bungeetablistplus.BungeeTabListPlus.onEnable(BungeeTabListP
    lus.java:366)
        at codecrafter47.bungeetablistplus.BungeePlugin.onEnable(BungeePlugin.java:4
    0)
        at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.enablePlugins(PluginManager.java
    :220)
        at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCord.start(BungeeCord.java:250)
        at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCordLauncher.main(BungeeCordLauncher.java:54)
        at net.md_5.bungee.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:15)
    22:53:49 [信息] Enabled plugin BungeeTabListPlus version 2.6.4 by CodeCrafter47

Attached Files:

8. The following issues prevent your config file from being parsed:
    1. A missing space in line 165. Currently looks like this:
      Code (Text):
        interval:0.2
      But needs to look like this:
      Code (Text):
        interval: 0.2
    2. Okay the second one what harder to figure out. When using the !animated tag in lines 182, 200 and 218 you used the wrong exclamation mark character. You need to use 'EXCLAMATION MARK' (U+0021) character, but you used the 'FULLWIDTH EXCLAMATION MARK' (U+FF01) character which causes an error. Note that the first use of the !animated tag in line 164 of your config uses the correct exclamation mark character. Wrong line looks like this:
      Code (Text):
      - !animated
      Correct line looks like this:
      Code (Text):
      - !animated
    Fixing the above errors allows the plugin to load your config, however it might not look like expected, so here a few more tips:
    1. Using unicode characters directly works fine. However there are some places in the config where you used escape sequences (like \u0051). You need to be careful when using these as escape sequences only work in double quoted string literals but not in single quoted string literals. For example "\u0051" will work as expected, but '\u0051' won't.
    2. In the playerSets section of the config, you create the all_players player set. However in the !players_by_server component you set the playerSet option to global. Eventually you should decide for one name.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. hello , I corrected some of my mistakes but i got no idea for ur last tip.
    all_player set and !players_by_server
    I can't fix them I know they are same meaning but I don't know how to decide one
    I tried but error showed up in console.
    would u please help me again? I uesd all_player player set in 4th column 2nd slot
    and i don't want console show error, u can run my default.yml to understand what i say.

here are my error and default.yml

Attached Files:

10. Replace
    Code (Text):
    playerSet: "global"
    with
    Code (Text):
    playerSet: "all_players"

In the playerSets section of the config you called the player set all_players, so you need to use that name to reference it.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. How do I use rainbow text? Is there a specific color code like for Holographic Display? And I can't quite figure out how to show the amount of people who are online out of total.

12. Thank u very much . I am appreciate.

谢谢你,和你的完美插件【thank u and ur wonderful plugin

• Like Like x 1
  13. An option to automatically create rainbow text doesn't exist.

To show the total player count you first need to create a player set containing all players:
    Code (Text):
    playerSets:
      all_players: # Name of the player set
        filter: all # Include all players
    The default config already defines this player set. Older versions of the default config use the name global for the player set.

Then you can use the ${playerset:all_players size} placeholder to insert the total player count at whatever place you like. You can find more information on player set on the wiki.

14. @CodeCrafter47
    Hey! First: NICE PLUGIN! 5/5 Stars... of course!
    But one thing: How can I use "fillplayers:" with Players from different Servers?
    What I want: A "Minigames"-Section, under the Minigames-Section all Players listed from a few Servers. Is this right?
    Code (Text):
    - '[MAXPLAYERS=9]{fillplayers:BedWars | MasterBuilders | SkyWars}'

15. That way:
    Code (Text):
    - '[MAXPLAYERS=9]{fillplayers:BedWars,MasterBuilders,SkyWars}'
    Please note that you are still using the old config format, for which support will be dropped in a few months. I strongly recommend you to update your config file to the new format. The new format is quite different from the old one, so the recommended procedure is to delete the old files and create new ones. The wiki explains pretty well how the new format works.

16. Is there any way to add 10 servers to 1 playerset? I can't seem to find that in the wiki

Code (Text):
      eggwars:
        filter: |-
          ${player server} == "EggWars-1"
          and ${player server} == "EggWars-2"
          and ${player server} == "EggWars-3"
          and ${player server} == "EggWars-4"
          and ${player server} == "EggWars-5"
          and ${player server} == "EggWars-6"
          and ${player server} == "EggWars-7"
          and ${player server} == "EggWars-8"
          and ${player server} == "EggWars-9"
          and ${player server} == "EggWars-10"
    I tried that but it didn't work

Also after changing to the new format I no longer see nicknames in the tablist

#2377 Trashulius, Dec 24, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  17. In the player set change and to or and it will work.

For nicknames to work you may need to use the ${player tab_name} or ${player display_name} placeholder instead of the ${player name} placeholder.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks for finding that! A fix will be included in the next update.