BungeeTP

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Help' started by iMzSpEdY44, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Hey,

I have been looking for a plugin like this, but most of them didn't have the things I wanted and were outdated, so I'll ask here; Does anyone know a plugin that supports /tp across bungee, yet only for people with that permission. People without that will only be able to tp in the server they're in. For example;
    An admin gets a report from another server, and I'd like them to be able to tp to that player instantly. However, I do not want members to be able to do the same. Members of course don't have /tp, but I don't want them to be able to /tpa to a player on another server.

Kind regards,
    Hyper

2. Also; I was looking for a bungee report plugin like this one. However, I don't want it that I have to give the permission in the config.yml of bungee. I tried just giving it with group manager, but that wouldn't work. It'd only work if I added it in the config.yml. This would mean that everytime there is a new staff member, I'd have to add him/her to the "Staff' group, and then restart the proxy which would kick everyone. I know I can use BungeePerms, but I tried that before and it just wasn't a good experience.

Kind regards,
    Hyper

3. BGHDDevelopment

Benefactor

4. Alright thanks a lot! Now just looking for a BungeeTP plugin :)