Buycraft & G2A

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by AndGK, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Hey guys. So more then a month ago Buycraft released G2A support. Is it worth it? What's the chargeback fee if there is one? And did you guys have any troubles with G2A? Because I remember paying $500 for something using G2A and it took them few hours and few phone calls to me, to verify the purchase. It was more than a year ago, but maybe they still practice this... So is it worth connecting it?

2. I dislike G2A because they condone stolen keys. Most of their keys are stolen and they just feed off consumers with their cheap deals. I'm not sure how G2A works with BuyCraft but they probably take some fee.

3. How do they steal keys? 0.o

4. MiniDigger

Supporter

they don't (at least I hope so), but they sell stolen keys or let others sell stolen keys. these keys are considered stolen as they are purchased with stolen credit cards. the bank will chargeback the money but the key is out there so the publisher/developer got nothing (and might even have to pay fees). some developers even say its cheaper for them if ppl just pirate their game instead of buying at g2a (and similar sites)

5. I personally don't trust G2A. I've heard alot about them and most things weren't very good as @MiniDigger and @AndGK said.

6. As I said* ;)

7. Ah yes, my bad :p

8. I do not really care about the keys that much because I'm not affected by that. But I would like to use g2a to accept exotic payments like SMS, etc. Do you think it would be a good idea to connect it?