BuyCraft Mystery? [SOLVED]

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Androob, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Hello Everyone,

I've recently has a few members of my community approach me wanting to donate, but they don't want any rewards in return, how nice!

Thing is, I don't know how to add such system to my buycraft, Yet I've seen it before?

I'm looking for someone who knows how to setup a buycraft package in such a way that someone who wants to openly donate money can ENTER an amount and it charges them that amount.

Proof it exists/What I'm looking for:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(I have used images from testplugins.com buycraft page)
    @clip @funnycube

2. If I'm not mistaken this is just a variable?

EDIT: Lol, guess if I would have paid a bit more attention to the post I would've had the right answer ;)

#2 pepsiisgross, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  3. I'm not quite sure, I'm looking if someone can explain how to set-up the variable, I'd be grateful :)

4. No.
    @TheCanadianIdiot Its very easy by creating a item/product with a name set a price like to 0.50 and allow to select the customer their price.

5. Mikgreg

Supporter

Create a new package, don't set it to run any commands, and check the box in the package settings that says

"Enable the customer to pay how much they want - the price above will be the minimum."

6. Holy shit I'm actually blind.
    Thank you so much

7. EliteDuck

Supporter

Also. If the info above doesn't work, make sure "Minimum purchase price needed" or similar is disabled.