Bungee - Proxy BuycraftX - BungeeCord v10.6.2

The #1 platform for funding your community.

1. Tebex

Sponsor

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Will this work fine with RedisBungee @hfmx

3. Tebex

Sponsor

We have not provided special support for RedisBungee at the moment as so few people use this plugin, though we will look into it.

4. Yes I highly suggest you make sure everything runs smooth with it :) You may PM me if you want help testing

5. Good plugin! I like it! :)

6. Tebex

Sponsor

Email us on support with this and we'll get this looked into for you!

7. What permission is used to enable /buycraft in the server?

decompiled your code to find it

buycraft.admin

#8 augesrob.com, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  8. Tebex

Sponsor

9. RedisBungee support?

10. Tebex

Sponsor

11. @hfmx Error while loading the last version;
    Code (Text):

23:01:14 [WARNING] Could not load plugin from file plugins/buycraftx-bungeecord-10.1.4.jar
    java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:219)
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:149)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:166)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:130)
        at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.detectPlugins(PluginManager.java:338)
        at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCord.start(BungeeCord.java:261)
        at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCordLauncher.main(BungeeCordLauncher.java:55)
        at net.md_5.bungee.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:15)

12. Tebex

Sponsor

Looks like a corrupted download, as we tested the file and couldn't reproduce this issue. Try downloading again from here or from the /plugins page in your control panel.

13. Hey I have a bungeecord server with 2 servers: Lobby and Survival. I have download the bungee plugin voor Buycraft and put it in the bungee plugin folder. But which plugin should i download for the lobby and the survival: The spigot version or the bungee version?

Greetings,
    Cis

14. Tux

Tux

You download the Spigot one. The Bungee plugin is only needed if you need to run commands on the BungeeCord proxy itself.

15. Thnx for you answer but i test of it works but it isn't working sadly.

#fail english sorry

16. You put the BuycraftX Bungeecord on your bungeecord server and the regular BuycraftX on all your other spigot servers.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Tebex

Sponsor

The BungeeCord plugin is only for executing commands there. If you have BungeeCord plugins for example. Other than that you can set up the BuycraftX plugin on each of your servers behind the BungeeCord. If you want more info on the configurations you need to set up, you can check out the tutorial here: http://help.buycraft.net/article/11-using-buycraft-with-bungeecord

18. What about the Secret Key do u put that in the bungee server or for all servers