Can anyone help me personally with the plugins

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by SilverSouls, May 1, 2019.

1. My friends and i were going to start a server soon and i would like to know if anyone(preferably a pro) could help with the plugins personally?

2. SteelPhoenix

Check the S&R - Hiring developers forum

3. I think people might be interested in helping if you can specifically mention what you want.

Help as in: Which ones do I use, how do I install them?
    or
    Help as in: Write me custom plugins, btw, we're broke.

4. What kind of server are you starting?
    Like @SteelPhoenix said there are plenty of people willing to help out if you're willing to pay them, but otherwise there are plenty of good tutorials on YouTube about installing/setting up plugins.

5. Has any of u seen or heard of a youtuber minercraft series "how to minecraft 2 " if yes then almost exactly like the, if no then i want there to be shops and dungeons and an economy system for players to make money and additional enchants. and i have no idea where to begin with setting up all of that, so thats what i need the personal help for

6. I don't mean to be rude, but, if you want 'how to minecraft' but you don't know how to minecraft, it sounds like you're not ready to do this quite yet.

I also don't think we're in the business of copying someone's work and giving it to you.

You're kinda asking things like: Hi, I want this ferrari, but i dont have a license, can someone build it for me, so I can drive my own?

Get buildtools, read the wiki
    create spigot, read it's wiki.

Go to Resources tab, explore, and open the ones you think apply to you.

Build or hire a build team, and learn about the features.

Learn about the plugins and customize them to your need.

Or hire a developer or service person to do this on your behalf.

And learn from it.

7. Add me and we can discuss that: TheSaltyOne#8410

8. Hey there, I'm a pretty good at setting up advanced plugins, specifically with Permission Plugins, Cosmetics, Harry Potter-Related Plugins, Factions, and Mini-Games. Add be on Discord if you need any help, no payment necessary.
    Aaaron#0001

9. If you're looking for custom and/or interesting plugins that would need to be developed, I can help you out. We can discuss it further over discord! @Str8#8580