Can I enter an IP of BungeeCord without entering the main server of BungeeCord? If yes, how?

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Softlee, May 29, 2015.

1. Hello everyone, I want to know if I can enter straight with an IP of BungeeCord, without entering the main server, example: I have a Network with many Minecraft servers, and I'm using BungeeCord to connect to all servers, but I don't want enter on the servers just for main server of BungeeCord, I wanna enter right to the other servers without need to go first to the main server, Can I do it? If I can, how? Could you guys help me please?

2. Umm from what I can make of that, you want to connect to a specific server in your network without going to the default server first?

3. Yes, is it possible?

4. Tux

Tux

Forced hosts

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I already did that, but the problem is on settings of my BungeeCord IPs that are pointing to the server is localhost, and the "forced_hosts" only works if the IP is CloudFare, only IP CloudFare I have no points to localhost, it points to the server connection IP, then I think it's a conflict or didn't works

6. Thats not true... forced hosts works by detecting what domain/sub domain your players are using to connect to your network and if you have specified for example pvp.example.com: PVP then all players connecting with pvp.example.com will be directed to the pvp server...

7. But I already did that, but don't work

8. Can i see your config?

9. Disable force_default_server, and sorry for the delay

10. I already have disabled, but didn't work