Can not find big youtubers

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by ChecktheCloset, May 26, 2016.

1. It seems like no youtuber responds. I always email them and make it professional but I never get an email back, and the server I am wanting them to record on is a minigame server. How can I get in touch with youtubers more easily?

2. Relinquished

Benefactor

In the email title, put the amount of money you are willing to pay.

3. That will not really work try make friends with them or get connections to them. That's what I do. Also make sure you have a server that the Youtuber would enjoy so they can put more effort into the video.

4. As a decent sized youtuber the amount of emails we get about this on a daily basis that are "Ill give you $5 if you come record but you gotta do x and y and z etc etc" is insane.

The other thing to keep in mind is demographics. If you have a pixelmon server and the guy hates pixelmon then you probably wont get a response. If they already have a network they represent its a conflict of interest same thing.

Make your terms CLEAR in the email. I am X and Ill pay Y for Z. Keep it clear it helps people weed through the 12 yr olds with $10 bucks.