Can someone can test my plugin on his paid server

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by Ullrimax, May 11, 2016.

1. Can someone can test my plugin on his paid server to see if there is a lag after one of my commands ?
    Please tell me your IP, it just takes 30 seconds

2. What?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. You want someones IP?

4. I have an even better idea, grab build tools and DIY!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sounds like its a plugin that gives this guy op so he can grief your server.

6. What does the plugin do then? I do have a server, but I need to see the plugin config first and the code inside of the Java file.

7. It is my last resource, Random Teleport

8. why shouldn't you try it on your own ?

9. Oh yeah I could certainly understand that your plugin causes lag. Try to check for one location every few ticks, not 300 locations tops in one tick. Also there is a lot of duplicate code in your plugin, see if you could reduce that :).

10. Yes there is a very little lag when my plugin generates 300 random coords, it's about a 200ms lag and i want to know if it is because my computer is low or if it is the plugin

11. I would suggest you look into ways to reduce the lag in all scenarios. If the plugin is well written you shouldn't have this problem, not everyone has a high end server/computer. If you are the only one using it on your computer and it lags imagine if multiple people used it, even on a high end computer.