Cancellation of commands in users, giving me op

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Catto, Mar 24, 2020 at 10:46 PM.

1. I don't speak english, excuse me

Users cannot break mine blocks, buy and sell signs, open furnaces, or ender chests.
    This only happens when giving me operator

The first problem was when users could not chop the mine blocks, I thought it was a problem with the MRL plugin, but I realized that they could only mine if I removed the OP

Then I also realized that I could not open chests and interact with anything, buy or sell signs.

The wordl guard flags are configured with with place allow, break allow, etc. This I had already tried on a local server, the server where I have this problem is hosted in Shockbyte.

I need help, since it is impossible to manage the server without an operator and annoying for users to give or remove the operator and they are affected

If you can help, thanks.

2. Hello, what permission plugin are you using? I do not recommend using OP, it is better to use ranges and permissions by range, it is much safer, I recommend luckperms
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/luckperms-an-advanced-permissions-plugin.28140/

3. Sounds like the "build" flag in your permissions is not allowed.

4. I am using Luckperms
    The only solution I found was to create a range x (owner / admin) and give me all the permissions there
    But in the same way there are certain plugins that do not allow me *
    But it is a solution to the above problem, LP creators should see that error.
    Same thanks to all.

5. Code (Text):
        # Should people with build: false in permissions be allowed to build?
        # Set true to disable building for those people.
        # Setting to false means EssentialsAntiBuild will never prevent you from building.
        build: true

# Should people with build: false in permissions be allowed to use items?
        # Set true to disable using for those people.
        # Setting to false means EssentialsAntiBuild will never prevent you from using items.
        use: true
    Check these settings in your essentials config file :)

6. [QUOTE = "Seiju, post: 3733363, member: 314871"]
    Code (Text):
     # ¿Debería permitirse a las personas con permisos de construcción: falso en la construcción?
        # Establezca verdadero para deshabilitar la construcción para esas personas.
        # Establecer en falso significa que EssentialsAntiBuild nunca le impedirá construir.
        construir: verdadero

# ¿Se debe permitir a las personas con permisos build: false en el uso de elementos?
        # Establezca verdadero para deshabilitar el uso para esas personas.
        # Establecer en falso significa que EssentialsAntiBuild nunca evitará que uses elementos.
        uso: verdadero [/ código]

Verifique estas configuraciones en su archivo de configuración esencial :)[/ QUOTE]
    Buena opción, pero el traductor de google no traduce bien,
    I have both false options, is this ok? or do I need to change