1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Cannons launch sideways

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by Crysillion, Dec 13, 2012.

1. So, this is what's going on. On my server, I use a plugin called Cannons ( http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/block-cannons-v1-1/ ). The basic idea is that you create a straight cannon like so:

=====

And the cannonball launches out of the "barrel", which is opposite of the "fuse" (a torch). So at launch, it's something like this:

() =====

With the () being the cannonball. That makes sense, right? The cannonball flies out of the barrel and explodes on impact. Plugin works great.

Unfortunately, ever since I've installed Spigot, the cannons now shoot sideways. To the left, to be specific. No matter which angle I set the cannon at, it will always launch to the left. Like so:

=====
    ()

It makes no sense at all and I'm wondering if it's something Spigot is doing. Is it some kind of directional thing Spigot messes with?

Spigot Build #289

2. md_5

Administrator Developer

This is because Bukkit changed the block face directions. You will need to ask the author for an update.