Cannot find which plugin reporting error message

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by HK_KONGOU, Nov 5, 2020.

1. My server plugins generated a lot of error message, i cannot identify which plugin report the error message as the error does not contain the name of the plugin or other meaningful information for me.

I understand there exist a method where i can remove some plugin and check whether the error exist, however this error message seems only appear when there are some players in the server and will not appear when there are a few of players. And the error does not 100% appear when there are alot of players too, which makes me don't have a long period to check which plugin does the error reporting using plugman disable to test.

is there exist a plugin to show which message coming from which plugin?

plugins
    upload_2020-11-5_21-5-12.png

[​IMG]
    at com.google.gson.internal.$Gson$Types.resolve($Gson$Types.java:383)
    at com.google.gson.internal.$Gson$Types.resolve($Gson$Types.java:378)

[​IMG]
    [09:48:37] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.getBoundFields(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:158)
    [09:48:37] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.create(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:100)
    [09:48:37] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.google.gson.Gson.getAdapter(Gson.java:423)

2. Do you have a full log? The stackoverflow issue often causes a very long stacktrace, but it should mention something more useful at the beginning (so, bottom) of the stacktrace. In there you should hopefully see some plugin specific package.

• Agree Agree x 1